MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 220, 20182018 The 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, System and Control Engineering (ICMSC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Functional Material Design and Modeling|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- K. Khanafer, K. Vafai, The Role of Nanoparticle Suspensions in Thermo/Fluid and Biomedical Application. In Nanoparticle Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow, Minkowycz, W. J. Sparrow, E. M. & Abraham. J. P. (eds.), CRC Press (2012). [Google Scholar]
- D. A., Nield, A., Bejan: Convection in Porous Media. Springer, New-York (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Shafahi, H. Bianco, K. Vafai, O. Manca, An investigation of the thermal performance of cylindrical heat pipes using nanofluids, Int J of Heat Mass Transf, 55, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- K. Vafai, Porous media: applications in biological systems and biotechnology, CRC Press, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- D. Huh, B. D. Matthews, A. Mammoto, M. Montoya-Zavala, H. Y. Hsin, D. E. Ingber, Reconstituting organ-level lung functions on a chip, Science, 25, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- S. U. S. Choi, Enhancing thermal conductivity of fluids with nanoparticles, ASME-Publications-Fed, 231, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- M. Chandrasekar, S. Suresh, T. Senthilkumar, Mechanisms proposed through experimental investigations on thermophysical properties and forced convective heat transfer characteristics of various nanofluids–A review, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 16, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. Noghrehabadi, R. Pourrajab, Experimental investigation of forced convective heat transfer enhancement of γ-Al2O3/water nanofluid in a tube, J of Mech Sci Tech, 30, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- W. Daungthongsuk, S. Wongwises, A critical review of convective heat transfer of nanofluids, Renew Sustainable Energy Review, 11, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- A. Noghrehabadi, R. Pourrajab, M. Ghalambaz, Effect of partial slip boundary condition on the flow and heat transfer of nanofluids past stretching sheet prescribed constant wall temperature, Int J of Therm Sci, 54, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. Noghrehabadi, M. R. Saffarian, R. Pourrajab, M. Ghalambaz, Entropy analysis for nanofluid flow over a stretching sheet in the presence of heat generation/absorption and partial slip, J of Mech Sci Tech, 27, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Noghrehabadi, R. Pourrajab, M. Ghalambaz, Flow and heat transfer of nanofluids over stretching sheet taking into account partial slip and thermal convective boundary conditions, Heat and Mass Transfer, 49, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Noghrehabadi, M. Ghalambaz, E. Izadpanahi, R. Pourrajab, Effect of magnetic field on the boundary layer flow, heat, and mass transfer of nanofluids over a stretching cylinder, J of Heat and Mass Transf Research, 1, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Noghrehabadi, R. Pourrajab, E. Izadpanahi, Similarity solution of boundary layer flow over a stretching cylinder saturated with a nanofluid, Int J of Energy Clean Environment, 16, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J. Buongiorno, Convective transport in nanofluids, J of Heat Transfer, 128, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- A. V Kuznetsov, The onset of nanofluid bioconvection in a suspension containing both nanoparticles and gyrotactic microorganisms, Int Comm in Heat and Mass Transfer, 37, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Kuznetsov, D. A. Nield, The Cheng–Minkowycz problem for natural convective boundary layer flow in a porous medium saturated by a nanofluid: a revised model, Int J of Heat and Mass Transfer, 65, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Nield, A. V. Kuznetsov, The Cheng–Minkowycz problem for the double-diffusive natural convective boundary layer flow in a porous medium saturated by a nanofluid, Int J of Heat and Mass Transfer, 54, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- W. A. Khan, O. D. Makinde, MHD nanofluid bioconvection due to gyrotactic microorganisms over a convectively heat stretching sheet, Int J of Therm Sci, 15, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- T.Y. Na, Computational Method in Engineering Boundary Value Problems, Academic Press, New York, (1979). [Google Scholar]
- M. L. F. Shampine, J. Kierzenka, M. W. Reichelt, Solving boundary value problems for ordinary differential equations in MATLAB with bvp4c, Tutorial notes, (2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.