MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 219, 20182nd Baltic Conference for Students and Young Researchers (BalCon 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- G. Marzahn, P. Langenberg, G. Groten, M. Paschen, 25. Dresdner Brückenbausymposium, 163 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Sheer, Failed Bridges. Case Studies, Causes and Consequences (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Wenzel, Health monitoring of bridges (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Onysyk, Safety assessment of bridge in operation based on Structural Health Monitoring system data, PhD thesis (2014) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- P. Hawryszków, M. Hildebrand, 18th IABSE Congress “Innovative Infrastructures – Toward Human Urbanism”, 811 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Neostrain, Instruction of the SHM Application for the bridge along the Wrocław ring road (2011) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- J. Biliszczuk, J. Onysyk, M. Teichgraeber, Data analysis of the SHM System of the Rędziński Bridge. 1st Rapport from the period August 2011 – January 2016 (2016) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- L. Hui, L. Shunlong, O. Jinping, L. Hongwei, Structure and Infrastructure Engineering, 8, 829 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Winkler, C. Georgakis, G. Fisher, S. Wood, W. Ghannoum, SEI, 25, 141 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kocańda, J. Szala, Basics of fatigue calculations (1997) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.