MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 219, 20182nd Baltic Conference for Students and Young Researchers (BalCon 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- R. Siddique, Utilization of Industrial By-products in Concrete, Procedia Engineering, 95, 335-347 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Sua-iam, N. Makul, Incorporation of high-volume fly ash waste and high-volume recycled alumina waste in the production of self-consolidating concrete, Journal of Cleaner Production, 159, 194-206 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Paris, J. G. Roessler, C. C. Ferraro, H. D. DeFord, T. G. Townsend, A review of waste products utilized as supplements to Portland cement in concrete, Journal of Cleaner Production, 121, 1-18 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. K. Dash, S. K. Patro, A. K. Rath, Sustainable use of industrial-waste as partial replacement of fine aggregate for preparation of concrete – A review, International Journal of Sustainable Build Environment, 5, 484-516 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Borucka, 17th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM, Imposed thermal stresses in high performance concrete modified with microsilica, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Miller, P. J. M. Monteiro, C. P. Ostertag, A. Horvath, Concrete mixture proportioning for desired strength and reduced global warming potential, Construction and Building Materials, 128, 410-421 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Y. Chen, B. L. A. Tuan, C. L. Hwang, Effect of paste amount on the properties of self - consolidating concrete containing fly ash and slag, Construction and Building Materials, 47, 340-346 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. L. Hwang, F. M. F. Sihotang, B. L. A. Tuan, C. T. Chen, Green concrete for Sustainable Life-Cycle, Trans Tech Publication, Switzerland (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Horszczaruk, P. Sikora, K. Cendrowski, E. Mijowska, The effect of elevated temperaturę on the properties of cement mortars containing nanosilica and heavyweight aggregates, Construction and Building Materials, 137, 420-431 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kaszyńska, M. Techman, Conference Dni Betonu, Właściwości reologiczne ciężkich betonów samozagęszczalnych, Wisła (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Revuelta, A. Barona, D. Navarro, Measurement of properties and of the resistance to segregation in heavyweight, self-compacting barite concrete, Materiales de Construcción, 59, 31-44 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Saidani, L. Ajam, M. B. Ouezdou, Barite powder as sand substitution in concrete: Effect on some mechanical properties, Construction and Building Materials, 95, 287-295 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Jankovic, S. Stankovic, D. Bojovic, M. Stojanovic, L. Antic, The influence of nano-silica and barite aggregate on properties of ultrahigh performance concrete, Construction and Building Materials, 126, 147-156 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.