MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 219, 20182nd Baltic Conference for Students and Young Researchers (BalCon 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||29 October 2018|
- PN-EN 1993-1-1:2006 Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures. Part 1-1: General rules and rules for building [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Timoshenko, J.M. Gere, Theory of elastic stability, Arkady, Warszawa (1963) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Galambos, A.E. Surovek, Structural stability of steel: Concepts and applications for structural engineers, John Wiley and son. New Jersey (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.F. Chen, E.M. Lui, Structural stability: Theory and implementation, Elsevier (1987) [Google Scholar]
- P. Mandal, C.R. Calladine, Lateral-torsional buckling of beams and the Southwell plot, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 44, 2557-2571 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Kalkan, Application of Southwell Method on the analysis of lateral torsional buckling tests on reinforced concrete beams, International Journal of Engineering Research and Development, 2, 58-66 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Giżejowski, R. Szczerba, M. Gajewski, Influence of imperfections on LTB resistance of steel rolled and welded beams, Journal of Civil Engineering. Environment and Architecture, 3(1), 447-460 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Mehri, R. Crocetti, P.J. Gustafsson, Unequally spaced lateral bracings on compression flanges of steel girders, Structures, 3, 236-243 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Smyrnaios, A. Iliopoulos, I. Vayas, Truss models for inelastic stability analysis and design of steel plate girders, Engineering Structures, 105, 165-173 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Piątkowski, Elastic lateral buckling of steel truss with imperfections, Materiały Budowlane, 8, 82-83 (2016) [in Polish] [Google Scholar]
- SOFiSTiK - Structural Desktop: User interface of SOFiSTiK software. SOFiSTiK AG. (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.