MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 218, 2018The 1st International Conference on Industrial, Electrical and Electronics (ICIEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Industrial And Engineering Applications|
|Published online||26 October 2018|
- H. H. Sutrisno and Triyono, “Designing a Firefighter Motorcycle as an Effort to Provide an Early Response to Fire Disaster,” Journal of Mechanical Engineering vol. SI 4, p. 13, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- S. Himawan Hadi, “The selection of flying roller as an effort to increase the power of scooter-matic as the main power of centrifugal pump for fire fighter motor cycle,” IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 324, p. 012055, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ahmed, “Assessment of urban heat island and impact of climate change on socioeconomic over Suez Governorate using remote sensing and GIS techniques,” The Egyptian Journal of Remote Sensing and Space Science, vol. 21, p. 11, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Resch, R. A. Bohne, T. Kvamsdal, and J. Lohne, “Impact of urban density and building height on energy use in cities,” Energy Procedia, vol. 96, p. 15, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Jonsson, C. Bonander, F. Nilson, and F. Huss, “The State of the residential fire fatality problem in sweden; Epidemiology, risk factor, and event typologies,” Journal of Safety Research, vol. 52, p. 12, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- J. LIU and W. K. CHOW, “Determination of fire load and heat release rate for high-rise residential buildings,” Procedia Engineering, vol. 84, p. 7, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- N. Guldaker and P.-o. Halim, “Spatio-temporal patterns of intentional fires, social stress and socio-economic determinants: A case study of Malmo, Sweden,” Fire Safety Journal, vol. 70, p. 10, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hao-wei, “Development of Fire Science and Fire Protection Engineering in China,” Procedia Engineering, vol. 52, p. 2, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- S. Lopez-Aparicio, M. Vogt, P. Schneider, M. Kahila-Tani, and A. Broberg, “Public participation GIS for improving wood burning emission from residential haeting and urban environmental management,” Journal of Environmental Management, vol. 191, p. 10, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. K. Addai, S. K. Tulashie, J.-S. Annan, and I. Yeboah, “Trend of Fire Outbreaks in Ghana and Ways to Prevent These Incidents,” Safety and Health at Work, vol. 7, p. 9, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Harper, S. H. Doerr, C. Santin, C. A. Froyd, and P. Sinnadurai, “Prescribed fire and its impacts on ecosystem service in the UK,” Science of the Total Environment, vol. 624, p. 13, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kuffel, P. Forsyth, and C. Peters, “The Role and Importance of Real Time Digital Simulation in the Development and Testing of Power System Control and Protection Equipment,” IFAC Paper Online, vol. 49, p. 5, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- L. Giglio, W. Schroeder, and C. O. Jusctice, “The collection 6 MODIS active fire detection algorithm and fire products,” Remote Sensing of Environment, vol. 178, p. 11, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.-p. WANG and B.-j. SHIH, “Research on the Integration of Fire Water Supply,” Procedia Engineering, vol. 211, p. 10, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- K. Mroz, I. Hager, and K. Korniejenko, “Material solution for passive fire protection of building and structures and their performances testing,” Procedia Engineering, vol. 151, p. 8, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- W. Ge, J. Yong-xing, and S. Yao-zong, “The 3rd Generation Fire Truck and its Spraying Technique,” procedia Engineering, vol. 11, p. 7, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.