MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 218, 2018The 1st International Conference on Industrial, Electrical and Electronics (ICIEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrial And Engineering Applications|
|Published online||26 October 2018|
- V.I. Kogan et al., “Failure analysis of EHV transformers”, IEEE Transaction on Power Delivery, 3, 672 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Tenbohlen, J. Jagers, F. Vahidi, “Standardized survey of transformer reliability”, Conference Preceeding of ISEIM, 593 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Daniel Martin, Judith Marks, Tapan Saha, “Survey of Australian PT failures and retirements”, IEEE Electr. Insulation, 33, 16 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Allan, A. White, “Transformer design for high reliability”, IEE Power Engineeering Jurnal, 5,66 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- James Harlow, Power Transformer Engineering (CRC Press, Boca Raton, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gielniak et al., “Moisture in cellulose insulation of power transformers – statistics”, IEEE Trans. on Dielectric and Elect. Insulation, 20, 982 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CIGRE Working Group A2.30, “Moisture equilibrium and moisture migration within transformer insulation systems”, Technical Brochure no 349 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Peter H.F Morshuis, “Degradation of solid dielectric due to internal PD: some thought on progress made and where to go now”, IEEE Trans. on Dielectric and Elect. Insulation, 12, 905 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- LE Feather, “Drying and oil impregnation of PT insulation”, IEEE Elect. Insulation Conference, no. 32C3-8 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- IEC 60270, HV test techniques - Partial discharge measurements, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- IEC 60076-3, P.T.- 3: Insul. levels, dielectric tests and ext. clearances in air, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W.G. Lawson, M.A. Simmons, P.S. Gale, “Thermal ageing of cellulose paper insulation”, IEEE Tran. on Elect. Insulation, 12,61 (1977) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Suleiman et al, “Moisture effect on conductivity of kraft paper immersed in PT vegetable based insulation oils”, IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, 11, 2269 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lianwei Bao et al., “Influences of moisture content on surface PD behaviors of OIP insulation under pulsating DC voltage”, IEEE HV Eng. And Application, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.