MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 218, 2018The 1st International Conference on Industrial, Electrical and Electronics (ICIEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Industrial And Engineering Applications|
|Published online||26 October 2018|
- C. Jesus and M. Franco, “Cooperation networks in tourism: A study of hotels and rural tourism establishments in an inland region of Portugal,” Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management, vol. 29, pp. 165-175, 12 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kandampully, T. Zhang, and E. Jaakkola, “Customer experience management in hospitality: A literature synthesis, new understanding and research agenda,” International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, vol. 30, pp. 21-56, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. F. Lin and Y. Y. Lin, “Internal and external marketing for exotic restaurant,” Journal of Foodservice Business Research, vol. 13, pp. 193-216, (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Suhartanto, D. Dean, R. Nansuri, and N. N. Triyuni, “The link between tourism involvement and service performance: Evidence from frontline retail employees,” Journal of Business Research, vol. 83, pp. 130-137, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Hussein, R. D. V. Hapsari, and I. Yulianti, “Experience quality and hotel boutique customer loyalty: Mediating role of hotel image and perceived value,” Journal of Quality Assurance in Hospitality & Tourism, pp. 1-18, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- BPS. Jumlah tamu asing pada hotel non-bintang menurut provinsi tahun 2003-2010 [Online]. Available: http://www.bps.go.id/tab_sub/view.php?tabel=1&daftar=1&id_subyek=16¬ab=6 [Google Scholar]
- R. Hapsari, M. D. Clemes, and D. Dean, “The impact of service quality, customer engagement and selected marketing constructs on airline passenger loyalty,” International Journal of Quality and Service Sciences, vol. 9, pp. 21-40, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. L. Oliver, “Whence consumer loyalty?,” Journal of Marketing, vol. 63, pp. 33-44, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- D. Suhartanto, “The role of store coopetition and attractiveness on the performance of tourism destination and its retail stores,” International Journal of Tourism Policy, vol. 7, pp. 151-165, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. H. Eagly and S. Chaiken, “The advantages of an inclusive definition of attitude,” Social Cognition, vol. 25, pp. 582-589, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Suhartanto, Ruhadi, and N. Triyuni, “Tourist loyalty towards shopping destination: The role of shopping satisfaction and destination image,” European Journal of Tourism Research vol. 13, pp. 84-102, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- B. Chitty, S. Ward, and C. Chua, “An application of the ECSI model as a predictor of satisfaction and loyalty for backpacker hostels,” Marketing Intelligence & Planning, vol. 25, pp. 563-580, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Lovelock and J. Wirtz, Service Marketing - people, technology, strategy, 6 ed. Upper Saddle River: Pearson Prentice Hall, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Zeithaml, L. L. Berry, and A. Parasuraman, “The bahavioral consequences of service quality,” Journal of Marketing, vol. 60, pp. 31-46, (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Cronin, M. K. Brady, and T. M. Hult, “Assessing the effects of quality, value, and customer satisfaction on consumer behavioral intentions in service environments,” Journal of Retailing, vol. 76, pp. 193-218, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Han, R. J. Kwortnik, and C. Wang, “Service loyalty: An integrative model and examination across service contexts,” Journal of Service Research, vol. 11, pp. 22-42, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Suhartanto, “Tourist satisfaction with souvenir shopping: evidence from Indonesian domestic tourists,” Current Issues in Tourism, vol. 21, pp. 663-679, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Lo, H. H. Im, Y. Chen, and H. Qu, “Building brand relationship quality among hotel loyalty program members,” International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, vol. 29, pp. 458-488, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ekinci, G. R. Massey, and P. L. Dawes, “An extended model of the antecedents and consequences of consumer satisfaction for hospitality services,” European Journal of Marketing, vol. 42, pp. 35-68, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Back, “The effect of image congruence on customers brand loyalty in the upper middle-classs hotel industry,” Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Research, vol. 29, pp. 448-467, (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Clemes, J. H. Wu, B. D. Hu, and C. Gan, “An empirical study of behavioral intentions in the Taiwan hotel industry,” Innovative Marketing, vol. 5, pp. 364-390, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Suhartanto, D. Dean, A. Sosianika, and T. Suhaeni, “Food souvenirs and their influence on tourist satisfaction and behavioural intentions,” European Journal of Tourism Research, vol. 18, pp. 133-145, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.