MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 218, 2018The 1st International Conference on Industrial, Electrical and Electronics (ICIEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrial And Engineering Applications|
|Published online||26 October 2018|
- W. H. Kong and T. Z. Chang, "The Role of Souvenir Shopping in a Diversified Macau Destination Portfolio," Journal of Hospitality Marketing and Management, 21, pp. 357-373 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. K. Swanson and D. J. Timothy, "Souvenirs: Icons of meaning, commercialization, and commoditization," Tourism Management, 33, pp. 489-499 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Lin and P. C. Mao, "Food for memories and culture - A content analysis study of food specialties and souvenirs," Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management, 22, pp. 19-29 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Tosun, P. Temizkan, D. Timothy, and A. Fyall, "Tourist shopping experience and satisfaction," International Journal of Tourism Research, 9, pp. 87-102 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Suhartanto, D. Dean, A. Sosianika, and T. Suhaeni, "Food souvenirs and their influence on tourist satisfaction and behavioral intentions," European Journal of Tourism Research, 18, pp. 133-145 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Suhartanto, "Tourist satisfaction with souvenir shopping: evidence from Indonesian domestic tourists," Current Issue in Tourism, 21, pp. 663-679 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. Suhartanto, D. Dean, R. Nansuri, and N. N. Triyuni, "The link between tourism involvement and service performance: Evidence from frontline retail employees," Journal of Business Research, 83, pp. 130-137 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Lin, "Food souvenirs as gifts: tourist perspectives and their motivational basis in Chinese culture," Journal of Tourism and Cultural Change, pp. 1-16 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Altintzoglou, M. Heide, and T. Borch, "Food souvenirs: Buying behavior of tourists in Norway," British Food Journal, 118, pp. 119-131 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Buczkowska, "Local food and beverage products as important tourist souvenirs," Turystyka Kulturowa, 1, pp. 47-58 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Suhartanto, B. T. Chen, Z. Mohi, and A. Sosianika, "Exploring loyalty to specialty foods among tourists and residents," British Food Journal, 120, pp. 1120-1131 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Hair, G. T. Hult, C. M. Ringle, and M. Sarstedt, A Primer on Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modeling (PLS-SEM), 2nd ed. Thousand Oaks: Sage (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wilkins, "Souvenirs: What and why we buy," Journal of Travel Research, 50, pp. 239-247, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.-W. Joung, E.-K. Choi, and E. Wang, "Effects of Perceived Quality and Perceived Value of Campus Foodservice on Customer Satisfaction: Moderating Role of Gender," Journal of Quality Assurance in Hospitality & Tourism, 17, pp. 101-113 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. T. Trinh, C. Ryan, and J. Cave, "Souvenir sellers and perceptions of authenticity - The retailers of Hội An, Vietnam," Tourism Management, 45, pp. 275-283 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Suhartanto, "The role of store coopetition and attractiveness on the performance of tourism destination and its retail stores," International Journal of Tourism Policy, 7, pp. 151-165 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Paraskevaidis and K. Andriotis, "Values of souvenirs as commodities," Tourism Management, 48, pp. 1-10 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Hair, W. C. Black, B. J. Babin, and R. E. Anderson, Multivariate data analysis: A global perspective, 7th ed. Upper Saddle River: Pearson Education (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. L. Reynolds, A. C. Simintiras, and A. Diamantopoulos, "Theoretical justification of sampling choices in international marketing research: Key issues and guidelines for researchers," Journal of International Business Studies, 34, p. 80-95 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mynttinen, L. Logren, M. Sarkka-Tirkkonen, and T. Rautiainen, "Perceptions of food and its locality among Russian tourists in the South Savo region of Finland," Tourism Management, 48, pp. 455-466 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Anderson and D. W. Gerbing, "Structural equation modeling in practice: A review and recommended two-step approach," Psychological Bulletin, 103, p. 411-423) (1988) [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Bentler and C.-P. Chou, "Practical issues in structural modeling," Sociological Methods & Research, 16 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Anderson and D. W. Gerbing, "Structural equation modeling in practice: A review and recommended two-step approach," Psychological Bulletin, 103, pp. 411-423 (1988) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.