MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 218, 2018The 1st International Conference on Industrial, Electrical and Electronics (ICIEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrial And Engineering Applications|
|Published online||26 October 2018|
- D. Suhartanto, "The role of store coopetition and attractiveness on the performance of tourism destination and its retail stores," International Journal of Tourism Policy, 7, pp. 151-165 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhang, X. Fu, L. A. Cai, and L. Lu, "Destination image and tourist loyalty: A meta-analysis," Tourism Management, 40, pp. 213-223 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Suhartanto, A. Brien, N. Sumarjan, and N. Wibisono, "Examining attraction loyalty formation in creative tourism," International Journal of Quality and Service Sciences, 10, pp. 163-175 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.-L. Chang, K. F. Backman, and Y.-C. Huang, "Creative tourism: a preliminary examination of creative tourists’ motivation, experience, perceived value and revisit intention," International Journal of Culture, Tourism and Hospitality Research, 8, pp. 401 - 419 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Dodds and L. Jolliffe, "Experiential Tourism: Creating and Marketing Tourism Attraction Experiences," in The Handbook of Managing and Marketing Tourism Experiences, M. Sotiriadis and D. Gursoy, Eds., ed Bingley, UK: EmeraldInsight, pp. 113-129 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Subrahmanyam, "Relationship between service quality, satisfaction, motivation and loyalty: a multi-dimensional perspective," Quality Assurance in Education, 25, pp. 171-188 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. J. Pine and J. H. Gilmore, "Welcome to the experience economy," Harvard Business Review, pp. 97-105 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- P. Deshwal, "Customer experience quality and demographic variables (age, gender, education level, and family income) in retail stores," International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, 44, pp. 940-955 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.-F. Chen and F.-S. Chen, "Experience quality, perceived value, satisfaction and behavioral intentions for heritage tourists," Tourism Management, 31, pp. 29-35, 2 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Suhartanto, "Tourist satisfaction with souvenir shopping: evidence from Indonesian domestic tourists," Current Issues in Tourism, 21, pp. 663-679 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Xu and A. Chan, "Service experience and package tours," Asia Pacific Journal of Tourism Research, 15, pp. 177-194 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. S. Kim and B. Choi, "The effects of three customer-to-customer interaction quality types on customer experience quality and citizenship behavior in mass service settings," Journal of Services Marketing, 30, pp. 384-397 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Suhartanto, D. Dean, A. Sosianika, and T. Suhaeni, "Food souvenirs and their influence on tourist satisfaction and behavioural intentions," European Journal of Tourism Research, 18, pp. 133-145 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sundstrom, C. Lundberg, and S. Giannakis, "Tourist shopping motivation: Go with the flow or follow the plan," International Journal of Quality and Services Sciences, 3, pp. 211-224 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Antón, C. Camarero, and M. Laguna-García, "Towards a new approach of destination loyalty drivers: satisfaction, visit intensity and tourist motivations," Current Issues in Tourism, 20, pp. 238-260 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. White, "The impact of motivation on customer satisfaction formation: A self-determination perspective," European Journal of Marketing, 49, pp. 1923-1940 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Meng, Y. Tepanon, and M. Uysal, "Measuring tourist satisfaction by attribute and motivation: The case of a nature-based resort," Journal of Vacation Marketing, 14, pp. 41-56 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. K. Prebesen, E. W. Woo, J. S. Chen, and M. Uysal, "Motivation and Involvement as Antecedents of the Perceived Value of the Destination Experience," Journal of Travel Research, 52, pp. 253-264 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Hair, G. T. Hult, C. M. Ringle, and M. Sarstedt, A Primer on Partial Least Squares Structural Equation Modeling (PLS-SEM), 2 ed. Thousand Oaks: Sage (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Devesa, M. Laguna, and A. Palacios, "The role of motivation in visitor satisfaction: Empirical evidence in rural tourism," Tourism Management, 31, pp. 547-552 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yoon and M. Uysal, "An examination of the effects of motivation and satisfaction on destination loyalty: A structural model," Tourism Management, 26, pp. 45-56 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Suhartanto, D. Dean, R. Nansuri, and N. N. Triyuni, "The link between tourism involvement and service performance: Evidence from frontline retail employees," Journal of Business Research, 83, pp. 130-137 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.