MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 218, 2018The 1st International Conference on Industrial, Electrical and Electronics (ICIEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||26 October 2018|
- B. Elian, Analysis of Radio Frequency Spectrum Needs for Indonesian Wireless Broadband Radio Communication in 2010-2025, Thesis, Universitas Indonesia (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Republic of Indonesia, Government Regulation (PP) No. 53/2000 concerning Use of Radio Frequency Spectrum and Satellite Orbit (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Transportation, Decree of the Minister of Transportation No. 30/2004 concerning Amendments to the Decree of the Minister of Transportation No. 21/2001 concerning the implementation of Telecommunications (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Republic of Indonesia, Law Number 5 of 1999 concerning Prohibition of Monopolistic Practices and Unfair Business Competition (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Republic of Indonesia, Law of the Republic of Indonesia Number 36/1999 concerning Telecommunications (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Republic of Indonesia, Law 40/2007 concerning Limited Liability Companies (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Republic of Indonesia, Law 25/2007 concerning Investment (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Decree of the Minister of Communication and Information of the Republic of Indonesia Number 1192/2013 concerning Stipulation of Block Allocation of Radio Frequency Bands of Comprehensive Arrangement of 2.1 GHz Radio Frequency Bands (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Communication and Information, Regulation of the Minister of Communication and Information of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4/2015 concerning Operational Provisions and Procedures for Licensing to Use Radio Frequency Spectrum (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Electronic Communications Committee (ECC), Refarming and Secondary Trading in a Changing Radiocommunication World, in the European Conference of Postal and Telecommunications Administrations (2002). [Google Scholar]
- M. Barrie, S. Delaere and P. Ballon, Classification of business scenarios for spectrum sensing, in Proc. PIMRC, 2010 IEEE 21st International Symposium on (pp. 2626-2631) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bridge, The secondary spectrum market: a primary licensing and leasing, Florida: Spectrum Bridge, Inc., (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Mayo and S. Wallsten, Enabling efficient wireless communications: the role of secondary spektrum markets, Washington DC: Technology Policy Institute, pp. 1-30 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.