MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 218, 2018The 1st International Conference on Industrial, Electrical and Electronics (ICIEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||26 October 2018|
- Suresh Borkar & Himangi Pande, Application of 5G Next Generation Network to Internet of Things, International Conference on Internet of Things and Applications(IOTA) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Shivangi Verm,Leena Mahajan,Rajesh Kumar,Hardeep Singh Saini,Naveen Kumar „A Small Microstrip Patch Antenna for Future 5G Applications., 5th International Conference on Reliability, Infocom Technologies and Optimization (Trends and Future Directions) (ICRITO) (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Roy, R. K. Vishwakarma, A. Jain, and R. Singh, “Multiband Millimeter Wave Antenna Array for 5G Communication,” pp. 4–7, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Bondarik and D. Sj, “Gridded Parasitic Patch Stacked Microstrip Antenna with Beam Shift Capability for 60 GHz Band,” vol. 62, no. January, pp. 319–331, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Dian Widi Astuti; Ahmad Firdausi; Mudrik Alaydrus „Multiband double layered microstrip antenna by proximity coupling for wireless applications.,15th International Conference on Quality in Research (QiR) : International Symposium on Electrical and Computer Engineering.,(2017) [Google Scholar]
- United States Frequency Allocations The Radio Spectrum, U.S. Department Of Commerce National Telecommunications and Information Administration Office of Spectrum Management, (January 2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. K. Goudos, A. Tsiflikiotis, D. Babas, and K. Siakavara, “Evolutionary Design of a Dual Band E-shaped Patch Antenna for 5G Mobile Communications,” pp. 17–20, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Bondarik, “Investigation of Reconfigurability for a Stacked Microstrip Patch Antenna Pattern Targeting 5G,” pp. 1202–1205. [Google Scholar]
- J.-Y. Sze, and K.-L. Wong, ”Bandwidth enhancement of a printed wide slot antenna fed by a microstripline with a fork-like tuning stub,” Proceeding of ISAP, Japan, pp.1159-1162 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Ahmad Firdausi; Mudrik Alaydrus “Designing multiband multilayered microstrip antenna for mmWave applications”, International Conference on Radar, Antenna, Microwave, Electronics, and Telecommunications (ICRAMET) (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.