MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 218, 2018The 1st International Conference on Industrial, Electrical and Electronics (ICIEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Control Electronics, Circuits, and Systems|
|Published online||26 October 2018|
- C. E. García, D. M. Prett, and B. L. Ramaker, Fundamental Process Control, 1st ed. Boston: Butterworths, (1988). [Google Scholar]
- R. M. Ansari and M. O. Tadé, Nonlinear Model-based Process Control Applications in Petroleum Refining, 1st ed. London: Springer, (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Pan and H. Gao, “A combinatory study on MPC with subspace identification, steady-state target calculation and dynamic quadratic control,” Proc. World Congr. Intell. Control Autom., vol. 2015–March, no. March, pp. 3164–3169, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C. Huang and S. Chen, “Performance assessment of process with uncertainties based on minimum variance *,” no. Iccse, pp. 848–854, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- K. Bijeesh, D. Kalpana, and T. Thyagarajan, “Identification of 3-by-3 MIMO system using relay feedback,” Proc. 2014 IEEE Int. Conf. Adv. Commun. Control Comput. Technol. ICACCCT 2014, no. 978, pp. 157–162, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. Kalpana, T. Thyagarajan, and N. Venkatachalam, “Design of fractional order PI controller for MIMO system using relay feedback,” Proc. - TIMA 2017 9th Int. Conf. Trends Ind. Meas. Autom., (2017). [Google Scholar]
- C.-C. Yu, Auto-tuning of PID controllers - A Relay Feedback Approach, 2nd ed., vol. 11, no. 1. Taiwan: Springer, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- K. J. Àström and B. Wittenmark, Adaptive Control. New York: Dover Publications, Inc., (2008). [Google Scholar]
- D. E. Seborg, T. F. Edgar, and D. A. Mellichamp, Process Dynamics and Control, 2nd ed. United States of America: John Wiley & Sons, Inc, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- S. Skogestad and I. Postlethwaite, Multivariable feedback control: analysis and design, 2nd ed., vol. 8, no. 14. New York: John Wiley & Sons, Inc, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- M. T. Tham, “Multivariable control: An Introduction to Decoupling Control,” Univ. Newcastle upon Tyne, Newcastle upon Tyne, vol. 1999, no. May, (1999). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.