MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 218, 2018The 1st International Conference on Industrial, Electrical and Electronics (ICIEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Control Electronics, Circuits, and Systems|
|Published online||26 October 2018|
- H Griffiths, “Magnetic induction tomography,” in Electrical Impedance Tomography - Methods, History and Applications., D S Holder, Ed.: IOP Publishing, 2005, ch. 8, pp. 213-38. [Google Scholar]
- M Soleimani, Image and Shape Reconstruction Methods in Magnetic Induction and Electrical Impedance Tomography, PhD Thesis.: The University of Manchester, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Wuliang Yin et al “The Design of a FPGA-based Digital Magnetic Induction Tomography (MIT) System for Metallic Object Imaging,” Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference, ©2010IEEE doi:10.1109/IMTC.2010.5488275 [Google Scholar]
- J. Clerk Maxwell, A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, Oxford: Clarendon, 1892, pp.68-73. [Google Scholar]
- H. Yu Wei, M. Soleimani, “Magnetic Induction Tomography System for Prospective Industrial Processing Applications,” Chin. J. Chem. Eng., vol. 20. 2012 [Google Scholar]
- S. Tumanski, “Induction coil sensors a review,” Meas. Sci. Technol., 2007. [Google Scholar]
- C. Hannelore Igney, R. Pinter, O. Such, “Magnetic Induction Tomography System and Method,” US Patent US8125220B2. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- I. Muttakin, S.-Y. Yeap, M. M. Mansor, M. H. M. Fathil, I. Ibrahim, I. Ariffin, C. Omar, and E. Supriyanto, “Low cost design of precision medical ultrasound power measurement system,” International Journal of Circuits, Systems and Signal Processing, vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 672-682, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- L. Ma, M. Soleimani, “Magnetic Induction Spectroscopy for Permeability Imaging,” Sci. Rep., vol. 8, no. 1, p. 7025, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Herdian, I. Muttakin, A. Saputra, A. Yusuf, W. Widada, W. P. Taruno, “Hardware implementation of linear back-projection algorithm for capacitance tomography”, 2015 4th International Conference in Instrumentation Communications Information Technology and Biomedical Engineering (ICICI-BME), pp. 124-129, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.