MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 218, 2018The 1st International Conference on Industrial, Electrical and Electronics (ICIEE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Control Electronics, Circuits, and Systems|
|Published online||26 October 2018|
- Wicaksono A., F. F. Muhsoni, and A. Fahrudin, “Aplikasi Data Citra Satelit NOAA-17 Untuk Mengukur Variasi Suhu Permukaan Laut Jawa,” J. Kelaut., vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 70–74, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, User’s Guide for Building and Operating Environmental Satellite Receiving Stations, no. February. Suitland,: U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Gao S.S., Q. Luo, and F. Zhu, Circularly Polarized Antennas. Chichester: John Wiley & Sons, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stutzman W.L. and G. A. Thiele, Antenna Theory and Design 2nd edition. Hoboken: John Wiley & Sons, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Balanis C.A., Antenna Theory Analysis and Design 3rd Edition. Hoboken: John Wiley & Sons, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Hollander R.W., Resonant Quadrafilar Helical Antenna. Den Haag: Working Group Satellites, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Fusco V.F., R. Cahill, and R. L. Li, “Quadrifilar loop antenna,” IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 115–120, (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Govarthanam K.S., M. Abirami, and J. Kaushik, “Economical Antenna Reception Design for Software Defined Radio using RTL-SDR,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Innovative trends in Electronics Communication and Applications, 2014, pp. 185–190. [Google Scholar]
- Stewart R.W., K. W. Barlee, D. S. W. Atkinson, and L. H. Crockett, Software Definded Radio using MATLAB & Simulink and the RTL-SDR. Glasgow: Strathclyde Academic Media, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Patil C., T. Chavan, N. Jhurani, D. Jethani, and M. Chaudhari, “Satellite Image Acquisition Using SDR,” Int. J. Innov. Res. Comput. Commun. Eng., vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 2257–2263, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mahmood S., M. T. Mushtaq, and G. Jaffer, “Cost Efficient Design Approach for Receiving the NOAA Weather Satellites Data,” in Proceedings of the IEEE Aerospace Conference, pp. 1–6, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Hassini A. and A. H. Belbachir, “Hardware and software consideration to use near real time MSG-SEVIRI and NOAA-AVHRR images,” c, ISPS 2013, pp. 12–16, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Maheshwarappa M.R. and C. P. Bridges, “Software defined radios for small satellites,” Proc. 2014 NASA/ESA Conf. Adapt. Hardw. Syst. AHS 2014, no. July 2014, pp. 172–179, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Coppens J., “Quadrifilar helicoidal antenna.” [Online]. Available: http://jcoppens.com/ant/qfh/calc.en.php [Accessed: 14-Apr-2017]. [Google Scholar]
- Arlinghaus S.L. and J. J. Kerski, Spatial Mathematics: Theory and Practice through Mapping 1st Edition. Boca Raton: CRC Press, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.