MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 217, 20182018 International Conference on Vibration, Sound and System Dynamics (ICVSSD 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- Consolacion, R.E., Brayer, R.R. and Croyle, W.L., The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company,1995. Tread for a tire. U.S. Patent 5,407,005. [Google Scholar]
- Nakashima, H., Takatsu, Y., Shinone, H., Matsukawa, H. and Kasetani, T., 2009. FE-DEManalysis of the effect of tread pattern on the tractive performance of tires operating onsand. Journal of Mechanical Systems for Transportation and Logistics, 2(1), pp.55–65. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ramezani, M. and Ripin, Z.M., 2012. Rubber-pad forming processes: Technology andapplications. Elsevier. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sanches, A.O., Kanda, D.H.F., Malmonge, L.F., da Silva, M.J., Sakamoto, W.K. and Malmonge, J.A., 2017. Synergistic effects on polyurethane/lead zirconate titanate/carbon blackthree-phase composites. Polymer Testing, 60, pp.253–259. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Smith, R.H., 2011. A Load-Independent, Adhesion-Related Rubber Friction Force?. TheJournal of Adhesion, 87(11), pp.1112–1123. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.