MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 217, 20182018 International Conference on Vibration, Sound and System Dynamics (ICVSSD 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- H. Khdhiri, O. Potier, and J.-P. Leclerc, “Aeration efficiency over stepped cascades: Better predictions from flow regimes,” Water Res., Vol. 55, pp. 194–202, May 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Amador, G. Van der Graaf, , M. Sanchez-Juny, J. Dolz, , F. Sanchez-Tembleque, J. Puertas “Characterization of the flow field in a stepped spillway by PIV”. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Peltier, B. Dewals, P. Archambeau, M. Pirotton, S. Erpicum, “Pressure and velocity on an ogee spillway crest operating at high head ratio: experimental measurements and validation”, 2nd International Workshop on Hydraulic Structures: Data Validation, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S. Felder, H. Chanson, “Aeration, flow instabilities and residual energy on pooled stepped spillways of embankment dams”, Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering, ASCE, Vol. 139, No. 10, pp.880–887. [Google Scholar]
- X. Xie, C. Le Men, N. Dietrich, P. Schmitz, and L. Fillaudeau, “Local hydrodynamic investigation by PIV and CFD within a Dynamic filtration unit under laminar flow,” Sep. Purif. Technol., Vol. 198, pp. 38–51, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q.-Q. Xiong, Z. Chen, S.-W. Li, Y.-D. Wang, and J.-H. Xu, “Micro-PIV measurement and CFD simulation of flow field and swirling strength during droplet formation process in a coaxial microchannel,” Chem. Eng. Sci., Vol. 185, pp. 157–167, Aug. 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Guenther, S. Felder, H. Chanson, “Flat and Pooled Stepped Spillways for Overflow Weirs and Embankments: Cavity Flow Process, Flow Aeration and Energy Dissipation”, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Amador, M. Sanchez-Juny, J. Dolz, “Developing Flow Region and Pressure Fluctuations on Steeply Sloping Stepped Spillways”, Journal of Hydraulic Engineering, 135(12), (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.