MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 217, 20182018 International Conference on Vibration, Sound and System Dynamics (ICVSSD 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- Bakenaz A. Zeidan(2014). “Design and analysis of concrete gravity dam”.Article Review.Tanta University. [Google Scholar]
- Yamamoto, H. Hamada, Y. Sagawa, and T. Hiromitsu, “Evaluation of compressive strength of concrete using small diameter core.” [Google Scholar]
- Samia Hannachi and M Nacer Guetteche. Review of the rebound hammer method, estimating concrete compressive strength on the site. [Google Scholar]
- United States Department of the Interior Berau of Reclaimation Design of Small Dams (USBR). [Google Scholar]
- G. R. Liu, “A step-by-step method of rule-of-mixture of fiberand particle-reinforced composite materials,” Composite structure Vol. 40, pp. 313–322, 1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Suzuki, T. Kage, and S. Seko, “Influence that Ratio of Length to Diameter of High-Strength Concrete Core to Compressive Strength of Concrete,” pp. 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Ezeldin, P.N. Balaguru, Normal and high-strength fiber-reinforced concrete under compression, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering 4 (4) (1992) 415–429. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.