MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 217, 20182018 International Conference on Vibration, Sound and System Dynamics (ICVSSD 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- Autointehbox.com (2015). What you don’t know about your automotive air conditioning system. [Accessed on January 2017]. Available from World Wide Web: http://blog.autointhebox.com/what-you-dont-know-about-your-automotive-air-conditioning-system.html. [Google Scholar]
- Kamiyama, N. and Uomoto, M. (1997). Development of low noise blower fan saeki, SAE paper, No 971842. [Google Scholar]
- Mazlan, A. Z. A, Hamdan, M. H., Md. Isa, M. S., Man, S., Paiman, M. A. R. and Abd Ghapar, M. Z., (2018). Characterization of the humming-type noise and vibration of the automotive HVAC system. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Noise, Vibration and Comfort, Malaysia. [Google Scholar]
- Mavuri, S. P., Watkins, S., Wang, Xu., Hill, S. S. and Weymouth, D. (2008). An investigation and bench marking of vehicle HVAC cabin noise. Proceedings of 2008 SAE World Congress, U.S. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X. and Watkins, S. (2007). Noise refinement solutions for vehicle HVAC, SAE paper, 07NVC-112. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.