MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2018X International Scientific and Technical Conference “Polytransport Systems”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Transportation Management and Transport Economy|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- O.B. Malikov, Kontejnernye terminaly: ustrojstvo, oborudovanie, proektirovanie, issledovanija [Container terminals: arrangement, equipment, design, research (Lambert Academic Publishing, Saarbruecken, 2014) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Rezer, Mezhdunarodnye transportnye koridory: problemy formirovanija i razvitija [International Transport Corridors: Problems of Formation and Development] (Moscow, 2014) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Chislov, V.V. Trapenov, Vestnik RGUPS, 1(61), 87-97 (2016) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- V. Dybskaya, P. Sverchkov, Transport and Telecommunication, Vol. 18(3) (2017) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Prokofyeva, V.I. Sergeev, Perspektivy razvitija logistiki i upravlenija cepjami postavok [Prospects for the logistics development and supply chain management] 1, VII th International scientific conference, Moscow, 2017, (2017) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Bowersox, D.J. Closs, Logistical Management: The Integrated Supply Chain Process (Olimp-Biznes, Moscow, 2017) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- I. Fechner, LogForum, Vol. 6, Issue 2(2) (2010). [Google Scholar]
- C.D. Higgins, M.R. Ferguson, An Exploration of the Freight Village Concept and its Applicability to Ontario (McMaster University, Hamilton, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. Leenders, F. Johnson, A. Flynn, H. Fearon, Purchasing & Supply Management: With 50 Supply Chain Cases (Moscow, 2014) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, S. Wen, ICETMS 2013 1, I th International conference on Educational Technology and Management Science, Nanjing, Jiangsu, 2013 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D. Middendorf, Intermodal Terminals Database: Concepts, Design, Implementation, and Maintenance (Bureau of Transportation Statistics U.S. Department of Transportation, Washington DC, 1998). [Google Scholar]
- A. Musso, Progetto di Terminali ed Impianti di Trasporto, Chapter 2 (Sapienza Università di Roma, Rome, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- L.C. Nguyen, T. Notteboom, World Review of Intermodal Transportation Research, Vol. 6 (3), 229-250 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.-P. Rodrigue, The Geography of Transport Systems, 4th Ed. (Routledge, London, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Rushton, Ph. Croucher, P. Baker, The Handbook of Logistics and Distribution Management (Kogan Page Publishers, London, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Pravdin, S.P. Vakulenko, A.K. Golovnich, Proektirovanie infrastruktury zheleznodorozhnogo transporta [Design of railway transport infrastructure] (Marshrut, Moscow, 2014) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- O.D. Pokrovskaya, V.M. Samuylov, Innotrans Journal, 4 (18), 13-24 (2015) (in Russian). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.D. Pokrovskaya, Logisticheskoe rukovodstvo [Logistics Guide] (Buk, Kazan, 2017) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- O.D. Pokrovskaya, Italian Science Review, 1(34), 112-115 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.