MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 216, 2018X International Scientific and Technical Conference “Polytransport Systems”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Transportation Management and Transport Economy|
|Published online||17 October 2018|
- V.I. Medvedev, I.O. Teslenko, V. D. Sumina, Proceedings of the VIII International Scientific and Technical Conference within the Russia-EU year « Scientific problems of the implementation of transport projects in Siberia and the Far East», 263-265 (STU, Novosibirsk, 2017). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- J. Forigua, L.L. Barrera, Transportation Research Procedia, Vol. 12, 842-850 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu, M.R. Saat, C.P. Barkan, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 260, 131-140 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Saat, C.J. Werth, D. Schaeffer, H. Yoon, C.P.L. Barkan, Journal of Hazardous Materials, 264, 560-569 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ST/SG/AC.10/1 l/Rev.5. UN Recommendations on the transport of dangerous goods. Manual of Tests and Criteria (United Nations, Geneva, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- E. Zio, T. Aven, Process Safety and Environmental Protection, 91 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- GOST 33433-2015. Functional safety. Risk Management in Railway Transport (Standartinform, Moscow, 2016). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Pravila tehnicheskoj ekspluatacii zheleznyh dorog Rossijskoj Federacii [Rules for Technical Operation of Railways in the Russian Federation] (RZD JSC, Moscow, 2011). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- ST/SG/AC.10/1/Rev. 18. UN Recommendations on the Transport of Dangerous Goods-Model Regulations (United Nations, Geneva, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- Pravila perevozok opasnyh gruzov po zheleznym dorogam [Rules for the transportation of dangerous goods by railways (Transport, Moscow, 2009). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Tehnicheskie uslovija razmeshhenija i kreplenija gruzov v vagonah i kontejnerah [Technic specifications for the placement and fastening of goods in wagons and containers] (Transport, Moscow, 2003). (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- ISO/IEC 31010:2009. Ed. 1.0. Risk Management-Risk Assessment Techniques. (International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- S. Dekker, E. Hollnagel, D. Woods, R. Cook, Resilience Engineering: New directions for measuring and maintaining safety in complex systems. Final Report (Lund University School of Aviation, 2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.