MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 215, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Technology, Innovation, Society and Science-to-Business (ICTIS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Emerging Technologies and Applied Science|
|Published online||16 October 2018|
- A. P. Baskakov, B. V. Berg, O. K. Vitt – M.: Energoatomizdat, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- R.O. Dаting. Refrigerants: Service Pointers. – Refrigeration Service and Contracting. 39. (1971) [Google Scholar]
- Y.G. Fomin, et al. Mathematical model of heat leakage in Camera of Refrigerator 1 (361) News of higher educational institutions. Technology of textile industry. S. Ivanovo, 158–161. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Loitsyansky. Mechanics of liquids and gases (Nauka. Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Lemeshko, Z.V. Gornostaeva, E.V. Duvanskaya, I.N. Danileko. Determination of the projections of the velocity Vector of the cooled Air from the Refrigerating Compartment with the door open. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. 10 (2), 954–958. (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Lemeshko, E.V. Duvanskaya, S.P. Petrosov, V.N. Kohanenko. Mathematical Model of Refrigerated Air from the Fridge Speed Calculation. World Applied Sciences Journal, 30 (9):1145–1151 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Lemeshko, V.V. Laletin M.F. Mizik. Determination of the speeds of the movement of cooled air when opening the doors of the cabinet of a domestic refrigeration appliance [Electronic resource] // “Engineering Bulletin”, № 4. (2011). – available from: http://www.ivdon.ru/magazine/archive/n4y2011 [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Lemeshko, M.F. Mizik, Mathematical model of free flow of cooled air from the chamber of a domestic refrigeration device. / Izvestiya of higher educational institutions. North-Caucasian region. Series: Engineering. 4 (173) 16–18. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Chaplygin, Izbrannye trudy. Mekhanika zhidkosti i gaza, matematika, obshchaya mekhanika (Selected Works. Mechanics of Fluids and Gas, Mathematics, General Mechanics), (Nauka: Moscow, 1976) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.