MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20182018 6th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Building Materials and Rock Mechanics|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- G. Liu and Y. S. Zhou: Seismology and Geology. Rheology of Felsic Rocks and Relative Influence Factors, Vol. 34 No.2, (2012), p. 365–383 [Google Scholar]
- J. Sun: Rock rheological mechanics and its advance in engineering applications. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, Vol. 26 No.6 (2007), p.1081–1115 [Google Scholar]
- W. H. Gao, Q. N. Chen, and Z. Y. Huang: Study on the creep damage constitutive model of soft rocks considering rheological softening and intelligent identification of the parameters. China Civil Engineering Journal, Vol. 45 No.2 (2012), p.104–110 [Google Scholar]
- G. J. Wang, L. Zhang, and Y. W. Zhang: Experimental investigation on the creep–damage-rupture characteristics of salt rock. Engineering Mechanics, Vol. 30 No.4 (2013), p.288–293 [Google Scholar]
- Z. W. Yang, A. B. Jin, and Y. T. Gao: Nonstationary Nishihara model in the particle flow code. Chinese Journal of Engineering, Vol. 37 No.7 (2015), p.831–838 [Google Scholar]
- T. Xu, C. A. Tang, and J. Zhao: Modelling the time-dependent rheological behaviour of heterogeneous brittle rocks. Geophysical Journal International, Vol. 189 No.3 (2012), p. 1781–1796 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Z. Pu, P. Cao, C. Y. Zhang, and Q. C. Zhang: Variable Parameters Nonlinear Creep Damage Model of Rock with Consideration of Aging, Engineering Mechanics. Vol. 34 No.6 (2017), p. 17–27 [Google Scholar]
- Z.M. Shi and L. Zhang: Study on Rheological Test of Jinping Greenschist Under Step Load. Journal of Tongji University (Natural Science). Vol. 39 No.3 (2011), p. 320–326 [Google Scholar]
- M. F. Wang, B. Hu, H. F. Jiang, G. J. Ou, and L. Gan: Experiment and model investigation on shear rheological mechanical properties of granite. Journal of Central South University (Science and Technology). Vol. 45 No.9 (2014), p. 3111–3120 [Google Scholar]
- Y. Y. Huang and H. Zheng: Preliminary study of equivalent rheological model for jointed rock. Rock and Soil Mechanics, Vol. 32 No.12 (2011), p. 3566–3570 [Google Scholar]
- X. G. Wang, B. Hu, B. Q. Lian, J. L. Yan, Z. J. Xu, and Z. H. Zhao: Modified nonlinear viscoelastic-plastic rheological model and parameter identification of shear rheological model for granite. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, Vol. 36 No.5 (2014), p. 916–921 [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Zhang, W. B. Liu, and Y. T. Wang: Study on Non-stationary Creep and Parameter Determination of Granite. Journal of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Engineering, Vol. 37 No.3 (2017), p. 435–441 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.