MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20182018 6th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Material Chemistry and Combustion Science|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- K. Chang and H. Lin, Electrospin of polysulfone in N, N’-dimethylacetamide solutions. Journal of Polymer Research, 16, 611–622 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bordeepong, D. Bhongsuwan, T. Pungrassami, and T. Bhongsuwan, Characterization of halloysite from thungyai district, Nakhon Si Thammarat Province, in Southern Thailand. Songklanakarin. J. Sci. Technol., 33, 599–607 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- C. Luo, Z. Zou, B. Luo, W. Wen, H. Li, and M. Liu, Enhanced mechanical properties and cytocompatibility of electrospunpoly(L-lactide) composite fiber membranes assisted bypolydopamine-coated halloysite nanotubes, Applied Surface Science, 369, 82–91 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Peng, P. Cong, X. Liu, T. Liu, S. Huang and T. Li, The preparation of PVDF/clay nanocomposites and the investigation of their tribologicalproperties, Wear, 266(7-8), 713–720 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ma, F. Shi, Z. Wang, M. Wu, J. Ma and C. Gao, Preparation and characterization of PSf/clay nanocomposite membranes with PEG 400 as a pore forming additive. Desalination, 286, 131–137 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.