MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20182018 6th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Building Materials and Rock Mechanics|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- R. Archivotli, Imp. of Save. H. MONT (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.S Goins, Standard Practice for Determining the Components of Historic Cementitious Materials, 6 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- L. Strenchock, Res. On Rest. Of HTE Struc. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J.I. Alvarez, I. Navarro,P.J. Garcia Casado. Therm., Min. and Chem. Stud. Of the Mortars used in the Cathedral of Pamplona(Spain) [Google Scholar]
- P.C. Raposo, J.A.F.O. Correia, D. Sousa, M.E. Salavessa, C. Reis, C. Oliveira, Abilio De Jesus PETRA. Char. Part. Wall Mortars of a 19th Cent. Bldg (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Jan-Michael C. Cayme, Aniano N. Asor Jr., Maveen Kim Alexis T. Alano and Eric T. Miranda. “Chemical Characterization of Historical Brickwork of the Church Convento in Pagsanjan, Laguna” (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Regalado Trota Jose, Zero In (2003) [Google Scholar]
- N. Cobirzan, A.-A. Balog, Characterzation of Mortars Compatibility using Microcopical and XRD Analysis (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Moropoulou, A. Bakolas, K. Bisbikou. Characterization of Ancient Byzantine and later Historic Mortars by Thermal and X-ray Diffraction Techniques (1995). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.