MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 213, 20182018 6th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Building Materials and Rock Mechanics|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- J. Salceda, Presentation in the 4th Membership Meeting of PTAA and 18th Lakbay Pilipinas. [Google Scholar]
- A. Estevao Candeias, P. Nogueira, J. Mirao, A. Santos Silva, R. Viega, M. Gil Casal, I. Ribeiro, A.I. Seruya, “Characterization of ancient mortars: present methodology and future perspectives,” Chair. of the Euro Res Coun Chem Com [Google Scholar]
- A. Moropoulou, A. Bakolas, “Investigation of the Technology of Historic Mortars,” J. Cul. Her., 1, 45–58,  [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M.C. Cayme, A. N. Asor. “Characterization of historical lime mortar from the Spanish colonial period in the Philippines,” Con. Sci. Cul. Her., 1, 33–57,  [Google Scholar]
- R.K.W. Holtz, “An introduction to geotechnical engineering,” Pren. hall, Inc.  [Google Scholar]
- J.M.C. Cayme, A.N. Asor Jr., M.K.A.T. Alano, E.T. Miranda, “Chemical characterization of historical brickwork of the church convent in Pagsanjan, Laguna.” KIMIKA, 27, 30–41  [Google Scholar]
- P.J.P. Gleize, E.V. Motta, D.A. Silva, H. R. Roman. Char Hist Mort Sta Cat Bzl. Cement and Concrete Composites, 31, 342–346,  [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Sathya, G. Velraj,S. Meyvel. Four Trans Inf Spec Stud Anc Sam Sal Reg Tam Ind. Advanced Applied Science Research, 3, 776–779,  [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.