MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Transformation of the Real Estate Market: Economic, Legal, and Management Aspects|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- Government of Russia, On concession agreements: Federal Law No. 115-FZ of July 21, 2005 (ConsultantPlus, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- City Administration of Irkutsk, On the approval of the municipal program “Improvement of the quality of municipal property management in the city of Irkutsk and land plots on the territory of the city of Irkutsk for 2013-2020” (ConsultantPlus, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- City Administration of Irkutsk, On approval of the procedure for concluding concession agreements with respect to municipal property in the city of Irkutsk (ConsultantPlus, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Maksimov, Public-private partnership in transport infrastructure: evaluation criteria for concession tenders (Alpina Publishers, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Yugra Development Fund, Methodical recommendations on the preparation and implementation of investment projects by concluding concession agreements (Yugra, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Kh. Z. Khalimbekov, A. G. Mamedov, Bulletin of the Dagestan State Technical University. Technical science, 18, 157–164 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. S. Chernov, M. V. Filchenkova, Business. Education. Right. Bulletin of the Volgograd Business Institute, 3(32), 109–114 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Chistov, Society. Environment. Development, 2, 9–13 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Chistov, Innovative as an optimization approach in the theory of management of socio-economic systems (Asterion, St. Petersburg, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. V. Khodos, L. V. Stepanova, Russian Entrepreneurship, 11, 10–15 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Yamshchikova, E. Yu. Bobrova, Fundamental Research, 8(P2), 470–475 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Delmon, Public-private partnership projects in infrastructure: an essential guide for policy makers (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Engel, R. D. Fischer, A. Galetovic, The economics of public-private partnerships: a basicgGuide (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Friedman, Successful public-private partnerships: from principles to practices (Urban Land Institute, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- World Bank and PPIAF, Public-private partnerships: reference guide (Washington, DC, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Damdinsuren, I. V. Yamschikova, E. Yu. Bobrova, Proceedings of Universities. Investment. Construction. Real Estate, 3(22), 11–18 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.