MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Transformation of the Real Estate Market: Economic, Legal, and Management Aspects|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- Collection of Legislation of the Russian Federation, The Civil Code of the Russian Federation (Part One) of 30.11.1994 N 51-FZ (Moscow, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- Rossiyskaya Gazeta, Federal Law of December 21, 2001 N 178-FZ On the Privatization of State and Municipal Property (Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Arbitration Court of the East Siberian District, Decree of the Arbitration Court of the East Siberian District of 21.03.2016 N F02-972/2016 in the case N A33-10235/2015 (ConsultantPlus, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Government of Russia, Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of 10.09.2012 N 908 on approval of the Regulation on the placement of information on procurement in a single information system (Collection of Russian legislation, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Kommersant, The government will check who supported (https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/3535911, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Notification of the beginning of the development of the draft federal law (http://regulation.gov.ru/projects#StartDate=15.3.2018&EndDate=20.3.2018&npa=79109, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yu. Kopelchuk, M. V. Matveeva, Proceedings of Universities: Investment. Construction. Real Estate, 2(5), 21–25 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.