MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||New materials, Structures and Technologies for Construction in Specific Conditions of Siberia and the Far East|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- O. S. Zenkevich, Finite Element Method in Engineering (Izd-vo Mir, Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- G. Chen, FE model validation for structural dynamics (University of London, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Zabelin, A. A. Pykhalov, Vestnik PNIPU Mechanics, 25(7) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. E. Mottershead, M. Link, M.I. Friswell, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 25(7) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Friswell, J. E. T. Penny, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 4(5) (1990) [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Fonseca, M. I. Friswell, J. E. Mottershead, A.W. Lees, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 288(3) (2005) [Google Scholar]
- H. H. Khodaparast, J. E. Mottershead, K. J. Badcock, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 25(4) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Teughels, G.D. Roeck, Computational Methods in Engineering, 12(2) (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y. X. Zhang, B. F. Spencer, S. H. Sim, SMSST (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Zabelin, A. A. Pykhalov, Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region: proceedings of the Eighth International Scientific and Practical Conference, 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Mongillo, SIAM Undergraduate Research Online, 4 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.-S. Jin, H.-J. Jung, Computers & structures, 168 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sun, Y. Zhao, H. Hu, Shock and vibration (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Keedwell, J. Dénes, Latin Squares and their Applications (Second Edition) (North Holland, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. E. Goldberg, Genetic algorithms in search, optimization and machine learning (Addison-Wesley, 1989) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.