MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 212, 20182018 International Scientific Conference “Investment, Construction, Real Estate: New Technologies and Special-Purpose Development Priorities” (ICRE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New materials, Structures and Technologies for Construction in Specific Conditions of Siberia and the Far East|
|Published online||15 October 2018|
- Yu. M. Bazhenov, Concrete under dynamic loading (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1970) [Google Scholar]
- O. Ja. Berg, Physical Foundations of the Theory of Strength of Concrete and Reinforced Concrete (Gos-stroiizdat, Moscow, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Gvozdev, Calculation of the bearing capacity of structures using the method of limiting equilibrium (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1949) [Google Scholar]
- G. I. Ivchenko, Introduction to mathematical statistics (URSS, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Karpenko, General Models of Reinforced Concrete Mechanics (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Sozonov, Accounting for the influence of prehistory of concrete deformation during seismic calculations of reinforced concrete elements (East-Siberian State University of Technology and Management, Ulan-Ude, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ya. V. Stolyarov, Introduction to the theory of reinforced concrete (Stroyizdat, Leningrad, 1941) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.