MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2018The 14th International Conference on Vibration Engineering and Technology of Machinery (VETOMAC XIV)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||TP12: Structural health monitoring|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- Z. Huo et al. Incipient Fault Diagnosis of Roller Bearing Using Optimized Wavelet Transform Based Multi-Speed Vibration Signatures, IEEE Acess, 5, 19442-19456, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- K. C. Luwei, J.K. Sinha, A. Yunusa-Kaltungo, Optimisation of different vibration acceleration and velocity features for faults diagnosis in rotating machines. IncoME-II 2, 74-86, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Nembhard, J. K. Sinha, Unified Multi-speed analysis (UMA) for the condition monitoring of aero-engines. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing. 64-65, 84-99, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Nembhard, J. K. Sinha, A. Yunusa-Kaltungo, Development of a Generic Rotating Machinery Fault Diagnosis Approach Insensitive to Machine Speed and Support Type. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 337, 321-341, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. Yunusa-Kaltungo, J.K. Sinha, K. Elbhbah, An Improved Data Fusion Technique for Faults Diagnosis in Rotating Machines. Measurement, 58, 27-32, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Yunusa-Kaltungo, J. K. Sinha, A. D. Nembhard, Use of Composite Higher Order Spectra for Faults Diagnosis of Rotating Machines with Different Foundation Flexibilities. Measurement, 70, 47-61, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Elbhbah, J. K. Sinha, Vibration-based condition monitoring of rotating machines using a machine composite spectrum. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 332(11), 2831-2845 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Swanson, C. D. Powell, S. Weissman, A practical review of rotating machinery critical speeds and modes. Sound & Vibration, 10-17. (2005). [Google Scholar]
- S. Tresser, A. Dolev, I. Bucher, Dynamic balancing of super-critical rotating structures using slow-speed data via parametric excitation. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 415, 59-77, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Vogel, Understanding of resonance essential for solving vibration problems. Control Engineering. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- I.T. Jollife, Principal component analysis (Springer Series, New York, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- J. K. Sinha, Vibration Analysis, Instruments, and Signal Processing (CRC Press, Florida, 2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.