MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2018The 14th International Conference on Vibration Engineering and Technology of Machinery (VETOMAC XIV)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||ML: Vibration of Solids and Structures under Moving Loads|
|Published online||10 October 2018|
- S. Iwnicki. Handbook of railway vehicle dynamics. (CRC/Taylor & Francis, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Evans, M. Berg. Vehicle Syst Dyn, 47, 1023-1048 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Nguyen, J.M. Goicolea, F. Galbadon. P I Mech Eng F-J Rai, 228, 128-142 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.F.S. Rodrigues, Viability and applicability of simplified models for dynamic analysis of railway tracks, Ph.D. thesis, Nova University of Lisbon, Portugal (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Varandas, A. Paixao, E. Fortunato. Comput Struct, 189, 49-61 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Wang, J. Shi, Y. Xia. J Vibroeng, 14, 1824-1832 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- F. Lu, D. Kenned, F.W. William, J.H. Lin. J Sound Vib, 317, 236-249 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.