MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 210, 201822nd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- Andersson, S., s.d. Modelling of Wave Propagation in Shallow Water Enviroment. [Google Scholar]
- Audoly et al., 2015. Mitigation Measures for Controlling the Ship Underwater Radiated Noise, in the Scope of AQUO Project. [Google Scholar]
- Gaggero, Van Der Schaar, Rizzuto & Andrè, 2012. Ship Underwater Noise Emissions: Uncertainties in the Measurements and in the Effects on the Marine Enviroment. [Google Scholar]
- Jensen, F. B., 2011. Computational Ocean Acoustics. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lurton, 2010. An Introduction to Underwater Acoustics: Principles and Applications. [Google Scholar]
- Ross, 1987. Mechanics of Underwater Noise. [Google Scholar]
- Tamà, Gaggero & Rizzuto, 2015. Sound Propagation At Sea: A [Google Scholar]
- Viscardi M., Coppola T., Quaranta F., Rizzuto E. 2017. On field experimental characterization of the ship sources of acoustic pollution within a commercial harbor, 24th Intern. Congress on Sound and Vibrations, July 2017, London GB. [Google Scholar]
- Coppola T. Quaranta F. Rizzuto E., Viscardi M, D. Siano 2017. Development, calibration and validation of a model for the acoustic field generated by a ship at port, International Maritime Association of the Mediteranean, October 2017, Lisbon, Portugal. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.