MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 210, 201822nd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- A. Page, T. Soyata, G. Sharma, M. Aktas, G. Mateos, B. Kantarci i S. Andreescu, “Health monitoring and management using Internet-of-Things (IoT) sensing with cloud-based processing: Opportunities and challenges,” Services Computing (SCC), 2015 IEEE International Conference on, pp. 285-292, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- F. El-Amrawy i M. I. Nounou, “Are currently available wearable devices for activity tracking and heart rate monitoring accurate, precise, and medically beneficial?,” Healthcare informatics research, pp. 315-320, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- A. Pantelopoulos i N. G. Bourbakis, “A survey on wearable sensor-based systems for health monitoring and prognosis,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part C (Applications and Reviews)40, tom 40, nr 1, pp. 1-12, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Kakria, N. Tripathi i P. Kitipawang, “A real-time health monitoring system for remote cardiac patients using smartphone and wearable sensors,” International journal of telemedicine and applications, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Baig i H. Gholamhosseini, “Smart health monitoring systems: an overview of design and modeling.,” Journal of Medical Systems, Auckland, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- M. Chan, D. Estéve, J. Fourniols, C. Escriba i E. Campo, “Smart wearable systems: Current status and future challenges,” Artif. Intell. Med, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- V. Chan, P. Ray i N. Parameswaran, “Mobile e-Health monitoring: an agent-based approach,” IET Commun, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- “Android ORM benchmark GitHub repository,” [Online]. Available: https://github.com/touchlab/android-orm-benchmark-updated. [Google Scholar]
- “Android Developers - Distribution Dashboard,” [Online]. Available: https://developer.android.com/about/dashboards/. [access: 10 02 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- “GATT Specifications,” [Online]. Available: https://www.bluetooth.com/specifications/gatt. [access: 25 02 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- “Apache Cassandra,” [Online]. Available: http://cassandra.apache.org/. [access: 16 06 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- E. Hewitt i J. Carpenter, “Cassandra: The Definitive Guide, Distributed Data at Web Scale,” O'Reilly Media, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- H. C., “ Rdbms vs nosql: Performance and scaling comparison,” University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- J. R. Lourenço, B. Cabral, P. Carreiro, M. Vieira i J. Bernardino, “Choosing the right NoSQL database for the job: a quality attribute evaluation,” Journal of Big Data, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- D. H. Douglas i T. K. Peucker, “Algorithms for the Reduction of the Number of Points Required to Represent a Digitized Line or its Caricature,” The Canadian Cartographer, 1973. [Google Scholar]
- “Spring Data Access,” [Online]. Available: https://docs.spring.io/spring/docs/5.0.7.RELEASE/spring-framework-reference/data-access.html#spring-data-tier. [Google Scholar]
- “JWT Handbook,” [Online]. Available: https://auth0.com/resources/ebooks/jwt-handbook. [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Mariusz Chmielewski, “Semantic Battlespace Data Mapping Using Tactical Symbology,” Advances in Intelligent Information and Database Systems, nr DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-12090-9_14, pp. 157-168, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- “Global market share held by the leading smartphone operating systems in sales to end users from 1st quarter 2009 to 1st quarter 2018,” Statista, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- “Microsoft Store - Microsoft Band 2,” [Online]. Available: http://microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/cat/All-Microsoft-Band. [Google Scholar]
- R. Yonglin, R. W. N. Pazzi i A. Boukerche, “Monitoring patients via a secure and mobile healthcare system.,” IEEE Wireless Communications 17(1). [Google Scholar]
- P. S. Pandian, K. Mohanavelu, K. P. Safeer i V. C. PadakiV, “Smart Vest: Wearable multi-parameter remote physiological monitoring system.,” Med. Eng. Phys., 2008. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.