MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 210, 201822nd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- Goldsmith, A. Wireless communications (Cambridge university press, 2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Collin, R. E. Antennas and radiowave propagation (McGraw-Hill, 1985). [Google Scholar]
- Kermani, M. H. & Kamarei, M. A ray-tracing method for predicting delay spread in tunnel environments in Personal Wireless Communications, 2000 IEEE International Conference on (2000), 538-542. [Google Scholar]
- Kim, Y., Jung, M. & Lee, B. Analysis of radio wave propagation characteristics in rectangular road tunnel at 800 MHz and 2.4 GHz in Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, 2003. IEEE 3 (2003), 1016-1019. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y., Liu, Y., Sun, J., Wang, C.-X. & Ge, X. Impact of Different Parameters on Channel Characteristics in a High-Speed Train Ray Tracing Tunnel Channel Model in Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC Spring), 2017 IEEE 85th (2017), 1-5. [Google Scholar]
- Rappaport, T. S. et al. Wireless communications:principles and practice (prentice hall PTR New Jersey, 1996). [Google Scholar]
- Sarabandi, K., Li, E. S. & Nashashibi, A. Modeling and measurements of scattering from road surfaces at millimeter-wave frequencies. IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation 45, 1679-1688 (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lamb, J.W. Miscellaneous data on materials for millimetre and submillimetre optics. International Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves 17, 1997-2034 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- Etinger, A., Litvak, B. & Pinhasi, Y. Multi ray model for near-ground millimeter wave radar. Sensors 17, 1983 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Constantine, A. B. et al. Antenna theory: analysis and design. MICROSTRIP ANTENNAS, third edition, John wiley & sons (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Aragon-Zavala Alejandro ans Simon R, S. Antennas and propagation for wireless communication systems (John Wiley & Sons, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- Minghua, J., Guoxin, Z. & Wenli, J. A new model for predicting the characteristic of RF propagation in rectangular tunnel in Microwave Conference, 2008 China-Japan Joint (2008), 268-270. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hrovat, A., Kandus, G. & Javornik, T. A survey of radio propagation modeling for tunnels. IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials 16, 658-669 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ghazal, A. et al. A non-stationary MIMO channel model for high-speed train communication systems in Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC Spring), 2012 IEEE 75th (2012), 1-5. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, C., Zhang, E., Wu, Z. & Zhang, B. Modelling radio wave propagation in tunnels with raytracing method in Antennas and Propagation (Eu-CAP), 2013 7th European Conference on (2013), 2317-2321. [Google Scholar]
- Gan, M. et al. A ray tracing algorithm for intelligent transport systems in tunnels in Wireless Vehicular Communications (WiVeC), 2014 IEEE 6th International Symposium on (2014), 1-5. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.