MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 210, 201822nd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- R. S. Bali, N. Kumar, and J. J. P. C. Rodrigues, “An intelligent clustering algorithm for VANETs,” Proceedings of 2014 International Conference on Connected Vehicles and Expo (ICCVE), pp. 974-979, 3-7 Nov. 2014 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- C. Cooper, D. Franklin, M. Ros, F. Safaei, and M. Abolhasan, “A Comparative Survey of VANET Clustering Techniques,” IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, VOL. 19, NO. 1, pp. 657-681, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. M. AlMheiri and H. S. AlQamzi, “MANETs and VANETs clustering algorithms: a survey,” Proceedings of the 8th IEEE GCC Conference and Exhibition (GCCCE), pp. 1-6, 1-4 Feb. 2015 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- F. Mezghani, R. Dhaou, M. Nogueira, and A. L. Beylot, “Content dissemination in vehicular social networks: taxonomy and user satisfaction,” IEEE Communications Magazine, VOL. 52, NO. 12, pp. 34-40, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ning, F. Xia, N. Ullah, X. Kong, and X. Hu, “Vehicular social networks: enabling smart mobility,” IEEE Communications Magazine, VOL. 55, NO. 5, pp. 16-55, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Yang and H. Wang, “Toward trustworthy vehicular social networks,” IEEE Communications Magazine, VOL. 53, NO. 8, pp. 42-47, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ren, L. Khoukhi, H. Labiod, J. Zhang, and V. Veque, “A new mobility-based clustering algorithm for vehicular ad hoc networks (VANETs),” Proceedings of IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS 2016), pp. 1203-1208, 25-29 April (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Chai, X. Ge, X. Hu, and B. Yang, “Work in progress paper: Utility based clustering algorithm for VANET,” Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Communications and Networking in China, pp. 187-190, 14-16 Aug. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L. Katsikas, K. Chatzikokolakis, and N. Alonistioti, “Implementing clustering for vehicular ad-hoc networks in ns-3,” Proceedings of the 2015 Workshop on ns-3, pp. 25-31, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Krajzewicz, J. Erdmann, M. Behrisch, and L. Bieker, “Recent development and applications of SUMO-Simulation of Urban MObility,” International Journal On Advances in Systems and Measurements, VOL. 5, NO. 3&4, pp. 128-138, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.