MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 210, 201822nd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||05 October 2018|
- N. Nenkov, I. Aleksandrova, G. Ganev, Mashinostroene, 5-6 (1999), pp. 38-40 [Google Scholar]
- G. Ganev, Elastic abrasive cutting of rotational workpieces in mechanical engineering, PhD thesis, Gabrovo, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Rowe, Principles of Modern Grinding Technology (Elsevier Inc., Oxford, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kalpakjian, Manufacturing Process for Engineering Materials, (Addison-Wesley, Menlo Park, CA, 1997). [Google Scholar]
- E. Levchenko, Visnik SevNTU, 107 (2010), pp. 114-117. [Google Scholar]
- H. Toenshoff, B. Denkena, Basics of Cutting and Abrasive Processes, Springer Science & Business, Jun 12, 2013 - Technology & Engineering - 412 pages [Google Scholar]
- J. Kaczmarek, Archives of civil and mechanical engineering, 8, 2 (2008), pp. 81-91 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kaczmarek, Advances in manufacturing science and technology, 35, 4 (2011), pp. 85-95. [Google Scholar]
- N. Abukhshim, P. Mativenga, M. Sheikh, International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture, 46, 7-8 (2006), pp. 782-800. [Google Scholar]
- A. Andonova, A. Andreev, Proceedings of EC09, Prague, 23-25 March, Czech Republic, 2009, pp. 108-111. [Google Scholar]
- V. Škorpil, J. Šťastný, Proceedings of the 13th WSEAS International Conference on Systems. WSEAS. Rhodos, Greece, WSEAS. 2009. p. 607-610. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.