MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 208, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- K. Lakhani and M. Iansiti, The Internet of Things, Harvard Business Review, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- R. Barton, G. Salgueiro, and D. Hanes, IoT Fundamentals: Networking Technologies, Protocols, and Use Cases for the Internet of Things, Cisco Press, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- H. Geng, Internet of Things and Data Analytics Handbook, John Wiley & Sons, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- I. Jacobson, I. Spence, and P.W. Ng, “Is There a Single Method for the Internet of Things?”, Communications of the ACM, Vol. 60, No. 11, Pages 46–53, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Dhanjani, Abusing the Internet of Things, O’Reilly, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- S. Smith, The Internet of Risky Things, O’Reilly, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- O. Elloumi, D. Boswarthick, and O. Hersent, The Internet of Things: Key Applications and Protocols, John Wiley & Sons, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- E. Varga, Creating Maintainable APIs- A Practical, Case-Study Approach, Apress, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Newman, Building Microservices, O’Reilly, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- M. Richards, Software Architecture Patterns, O’Reilly, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- R. Daigneau, Service Design Patterns: Fundamental Design Solutions for SOAP/WSDL and RESTful Web Services, Pearson Education, Inc., 2012. [Google Scholar]
- L. Richardson, Sam Ruby, Mike Amundsen, RESTful Web APIs, O’Reilly, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- F. Belqasmi, J. Singh, S.Y.B. Melhem, and R.H. Glitho, “SOAP-Based vs. RESTful Web Services: A Case Study for Multimedia Conferencing”, IEEE Internet Computing, Vol. 16, No. 4, Pages 54–63, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Vernon, Domain-Driven Design Distilled, Addison-Wesley Professional, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Braude and M.E. Bernstein, Software Engineering: Modern Approaches (2nd Edition), Waveland Press, Inc., 2011. [Google Scholar]
- I. Hughes and D. Immerman, “Ericsson shifts gears, introduces its IoT Accelerator and a new Experience Center”, 451 Research, LLC, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Peck and D. Wagman, “Blockchains Will Allow Rooftop Solar Energy Trading for Fun and Profit”, IEEE Spectrum, October 2017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.