MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 208, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Signal Analysis and Processing|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- R.A. Blake, & J.P. Allebach, Digital ultrasonic image construction using electronic ordered dither techniques, J Nondestruct Eval. 1981 pp 2–75. [Google Scholar]
- J. Krautkramer and G. Simpson. Ultrasonic Testing of Materials. Springer Science and Business Media. 2013. [Google Scholar]
- M. Silk, “The potential of scattered or diffracted ultrasound in the determination of crack depth”, Research techniques in NDT, vol 3, June 1975. [Google Scholar]
- X. Gao, Y. Shen, & Luo, L. Noise Reduction Method for Ultrasonic TOFD Image Based on Image Registration, J Nondestruct Eval 325–330. 2013 doi:10.1007/s10921-013-0185-9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Gonzalez, and R.E. Woods Digital image Processing”, Third Edition, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Hornberg A. Handbook of Machine vision. Wiley VCH (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. J.Janani Premaladha and K. S. Ravichandran Image enhancement techniques: A study Indian Journal of Science and Technology, vol. 8 issue 22. doi: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i22/79318 [Google Scholar]
- R. Maini and A. Himanshu A Comprehensive Review of Image Enhancement Techniques. journal of computing, volume 2, issue 3, march 2010. [Google Scholar]
- P. Janani, J. Premaladha and K. S. Ravichandran Image enhancement techniques: A study, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, vol. 8, issue 22, doi: 10.17485/ijst/2015/v8i22/79318 [Google Scholar]
- P.A Petcher. and S. Dixon Parabolas Detection using Mached Filtering for Ultrasound B-scans. Ultrasonics.vol. 52 pp 138–144. (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Singh, & M. Kaur, Machine vision system for automated visual inspection of tile’s surface quality. IOSR J Eng, vol. 2 issue 3, pp 429–432, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Serra P. Soie Morphological mathematics and its applications to image processing. Springer Science and Business Media. 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.