MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 208, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Measurement Instrumentation and Electronics (ICMIE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Published online||26 September 2018|
- R. Prasad, C. Dovrolis, M. Murray and K. Claffy, “Bandwidth estimation: metrics, measurement techniques, and tools”, IEEE Network, vol. 17, no. 6, 2003, pp. 27–35. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Salehin and R. Rojas-Cessa, “Method for measuring the packet processing time of Internet workstations with the detection of interrupt coalescence”, 2016 IEEE 17th International Conference on High Performance Switching and Routing (HPSR), Yokohama, 2016, pp. 142–147. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Hu and P. Steenkiste, “Evaluation and characterization of 33 Areas in Communications, vol. 21, no. 6, 2003, pp. 879–894. [Google Scholar]
- D. Kachan, E. Siemens and V. Shuvalov, “Available bandwidth measurement for 10 Gbps networks”, 2015 International Siberian Conference on Control and Communications (SIBCON), Omsk, 2015, pp. 1–10. [Google Scholar]
- J. Sommers, P. Barford, W. Willinger “A Proposed Framework for Calibration of Available Bandwidth Estimation Tools”, Proc. of the 11th IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications, 2006, pp. 709–718. [Google Scholar]
- M. Jain and C. Dovrolis, “Pathload: a measurement tool for end-to-end available bandwidth”, in Proceedings of the 3rd Passive and Active Measurements Workshop, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- V. Ribeiro, R. Riedi, R. Baraniuk, J. Navratil and L. Cottrell, “pathChirp: efficient available bandwidth estimation for network paths”, in Proceedings of the 4th Passive and Active Measurements Workshop, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Ningning Hu and P. Steenkiste, “Evaluation and characterization of available bandwidth probing techniques”, in IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 879–894, Aug. 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Angrisani, S. DAntonio, M. Vadursi and G. Ventre, “Performance comparison of different techniques for available bandwidth measurement in packet switched networks”, in VECIMS [Google Scholar]
- 2003 International Symposium on Virtual Environments, Human-Computer Interfaces, and Measurement Systems, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- E. Goldoni, G. Rossi and A. Torelli, “Assolo, a New Method for Available Bandwidth Estimation”, 2009 Fourth International Conference on Internet Monitoring and Protection, Venice/Mestre, 2009, pp. 130–136. [Google Scholar]
- E. T. Saulnier and B. Bortscheller, “Data transfer bottlenecks over SPARC-based computer networks”, Proceedings of 20th Conference on Local Computer Networks, Minneapolis, MN, 1995, pp. 289–295. [Google Scholar]
- C. Dovrolis, P. Ramanathan and D. Moore, “Packet-dispersion techniques and a capacity-estimation methodology”, in IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 963–977, Dec. 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y Labit,Powezarski, N. Larrieu, “Evaluation of Active Measurement Tools for Bandwidth Estimation in Real Environment”, Workshop on End-to-End Monitoring Techniques and Services, IEEE 2005 [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Ali, F. Michaut and F. Lepage, “End-to-end available bandwidth measurement tools : a comparative evaluation of performances”, Proc. 4th International Workshop on Internet Performance,IPS-MoMe 2006. [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Leong, T.S. Wei, A.T. Samsudin “Performance evaluation of optimized available bandwidth estimation tools in FTTH networks” Communications (APCC), 2012 18th Asia-Pacific Conference. [Google Scholar]
- I. Fedotova, E. Siemens, and H. Hu, ”A high-precision time handling library”, J. of Comm. and Computer, vol. 10, pp. 1076–1086, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- C. Dovrolis, P. Ramanathan, and D. Moore, “What do Packet Dispersion Techniques Measure?”, Proc. IEEE INFOCOM, Apr. 2001, pp. 905–14. [Google Scholar]
- D. Kachan, E. Siemens, H. Hu. Tools for the high-accuracy time measurement in computer systems, (Russian) // 6th Industrial Scientific Conference «Information Society Technologies». Moscow, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Kirova V., Korniichuk M. “Performance Comparison of PRM-based Available Bandwidth Estimation Tools in 10G Emulated Networks”, 72d scientific and technical conference of professors faculty, academics, postgraduate students and students, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- “IBM SPSS Statistics v23.0 documentation.” [Online] Available: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSLVMB_23.0.0/spss/product_landing.html. [Accessed 04-Jan-2018]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.