MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 207, 2018International Conference on Metal Material Processes and Manufacturing (ICMMPM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||18 September 2018|
- Jun W, Ruishan Y, Zhenwu H, et al. Experimental Study on Dry Friction Damping Characteristics of the Steam Turbine Blade Material with Nonconforming Contacts[J]. Advances in Materials Science & Engineering, 2015, 2015: 1–15. [Google Scholar]
- Petrov E, Ewins D. Analytical Formulation of Friction Interface Elements for Analysis of Nonlinear Multi-Harmonic Vibrations of Bladed Discs[J]. Journal of Turbomachinery, 2003, 125(2):364–371. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Petrov, E, and Ewins, D, 2006, Effects of Damping and Varying Contact Area at Bladed-Disk Joints in Forced Responses Analysis of Bladed Disk Assemblies, ASME J Turbomach., 128(2), pp. 403–410. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Petrov, E., Zachariadis, Z., and Beretta, A., 2012, A Study of Nonlinear Vibrations in a Frictionally Damped Turbine Bladed Disk with Comprehensive Modeling of Aerodynamic Effects, ASME J. Gas Turbines Power, Vol.3, pp. 1239–1251. [Google Scholar]
- Laxalde, D, and Thouverez, F, 2009, “Complex Non-Linear Modal Analysis for Mechanical Systems: Application to Turbomachinery Bladings with Friction Interfaces, Journal of Sound Vibration[J], 322(4–5), pp. 1009–1025. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Joannin, C., Chouvion, B., and Thouverez, F., 2015, Nonlinear modal analysis of mistuned periodic structures subjected to dry friction, ASME J. Eng. Gas Turbines Power[J], Vol.7 [Google Scholar]
- Cheung Y K. Application of the incremental harmonic balance method to cubic non-linearity systems. Journal of Sound & Vibration[J], 1990, Vol. 140, No 2, pp. 273–286. [Google Scholar]
- Ferreira J V, Serpa A L. Application of the arc-length method in nonlinear frequency response”. Journal of Sound & Vibration[J], 2005, Vol. 284, No 1, pp. 133–149. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, B.D., Chu, M.I. and Menq, C.H., Stick-slip-separation analysis and non-linear stiffness and damping characterization of friction contacts having variable normal load, Journal of Sound & Vibration, Vol. 210, No 4, 1998, pp. 461–481. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.