MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 207, 2018International Conference on Metal Material Processes and Manufacturing (ICMMPM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||18 September 2018|
- Tanaka H, Nishiwaki N, Hirata M, et al. FORCED CONVECTION HEAT TRANSFER TO FLUID NEAR CRITICAL POINT FLOWING IN CIRCULAR TUBE[J]. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 1971, 14(6): 739-+. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H Gil L, Otin S.F, Embid J.M, et al. Experimental setup to measure critical properties of pure and binary mixtures and their densities at different pressures and temperatures Determination of the precision and uncertainty in the results[J]. Journal of Supercritical Fluids, 2008, 44(2):123-138. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Conboy T, Pasch J, Fleming D. Control of a Supercritical CO2 Recompression Brayton Cycle Demonstration Loop[J]. Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power-Transactions of the Asme, 2013, 135(11). [Google Scholar]
- Kato Y, Nitawaki T, Yoshizawa Y. Carbon dioxide partial condensation direct cycle for advanced gas cooled fast and thermal reactors[J]. Bulletin of the Research Laboratory for Nuclear Reactors, 2001, 25: 91–92. [Google Scholar]
- Cho J, Choi M, Baik Y.J, et al. Development of the turbomachinery for the supercritical carbon dioxide power cycle[J]. International Journal of Energy Research, 2016, 40(5): 587–599. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Iverson B D, Conboy T M, Pasch J J, et al. Supercritical CO2 Brayton cycles for solar-thermal energy. Applied Energy, 2013, 111:957–970. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sienicki J, Moisseytsev A, Krajtl L. Utilization of the Supercritical CO2 Brayton cycle with sodium-cooled fast reactors. Proceeding of the 4th International Symposium-Supercritical CO2 Power Cycles. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA: Argonne National Laboratory, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Dyreby J J, Klein S A, Nellis G F, et al. Design considerations for supercritical carbon dioxide Brayton cycles with recompression. Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, 2014, 136(10): 101701. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Muto Y, Ishiyama S, Kato Y, et al. Application of supercritical CO2 gas turbine for the fossil fired thermal plant. Journal of Energy and Power Engineering, 2010, 4 (9): 7–15. [Google Scholar]
- Bae S J, Lee J, Ahn Y. Preliminary studies of compact Bryton cycle performance for small modular high temperature gas-cooled reactor system. Annals of Nuclear Energy, 2015, 75:11–19. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jeong W S, Lee J I, Jeong Y H. Potential improvements of supercritical recompression CO2 Brayton cycle by mixing other gases for power conversion system of a SFR. Nuclear Engineering and Design, 2011, 241(6): 2128–2137. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Moullec Y L. Conceptual study of a high efficiency coal-fired power plant with CO2 capture using a supercritical CO2 Brayton cycle. Energy, 2013, 49: 32–46. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ahn Y, Lee J, Kim S G, et al. Studies of supercritical carbon dioxide Brayton cycle performance coupled to various heat sources. Proceedings of the ASME 2013 Power Conference, Boston, Massachusetts, USA, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Calise, F., C. Capuozzo, A. Carotenuto, and L. Vanoli. 2014. Thermoeconomic analysis and off-design performance of an organic Rankine cycle powered by medium-temperature heat sources. Solar Energy 103:595–609. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.