MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 207, 2018International Conference on Metal Material Processes and Manufacturing (ICMMPM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Material Science Engineering|
|Published online||18 September 2018|
- Dwivedi S., Green J. The systems engineering approach to an IPPD implementation [J], International Journal of Computer Applications in Technology, 2001, 15. [Google Scholar]
- John M. Usher, Utpal Roy, Hamid R. Parsaei. Integrated product and process development[M].John Wiley & Sons,Inc. [Google Scholar]
- John R Hauser, Don Clausing. The house of quality [J], Harvard Business Review, 1988.5–6 [Google Scholar]
- Shian. Xu, Fachao. Jiang. Automotive clutch [M]. Qinghua university press, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Schaeffler Friction Products GmbH.Our testing philosophy for clutch facings [M]. Shanghai technical seminar. 2010. 5 [Google Scholar]
- Ronghua. Sen, Lin He. Friction material and products production technology [M]. Beijing university press. 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Edward B. Magrab. Integrated product and process design and development-the product realization process [M]. Taylor & Francis Group, 2009.73–110 [Google Scholar]
- Li Yanlai, Tang Jiafu, Yao Jianming. Mehtod of determining the importance ratings of customer requirements’ improvements for house of quality. Chinese journal of mechanical engineering, 2007,Vol.43(11) [Google Scholar]
- Han C H, Kim J K, Choi S H. Prioritizing engineering characteristics in quality Function deployment with incomplete information: a linear partial ordering approach [J]. International journal of production economics, 2004, 91(3). [Google Scholar]
- X.T. Wang, W. Xiong, Rough AHP approach for determining the importance ratings of customer requirements in QFD [J]. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, 2010, 16(4) [Google Scholar]
- George E. Dieter, Linda C. Schmidt. Engineering Design [M], Fourth Edition. The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc, 2009 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.