MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 207, 2018International Conference on Metal Material Processes and Manufacturing (ICMMPM 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Material Science Engineering|
|Published online||18 September 2018|
- F.Y. Zhou, Z.Y. Mao, Engineering materials and application, second ed., Huazhong University of science and technology, Wuhan, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Z.H. Shan, Mechanics of material, third ed., Higher education press, Beijing, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- W.M. Lu, Advanced strength and applied stress analysis., Tsinghua university, Beijing, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- G.P.Z, Experimental foundation of material mechanics, first ed., Harbin institute technology, Harbin, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- J.J. H, M.G. Lee, F. Barlat, Strain hardening response and modelling of EDDQ and DP780 steel sheet under non-linear strain path, Mech Mater. 64(2013) 11–26. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bruschi, T. Altan, Testing and modelling of material behaviour and formability in sheet metal forming, CIRP Annals. 63(2014) 727–749. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Rodríguez, R.A. Vaz, A. Arias, Failure behaviour of 2024-T3 aluminium under tension-torsion conditions, J. Mech Sci Technol. 29(2015) 4657–4663. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.H. Zhao, L.B. Liu, Mechanical properties of AISI 1045 steel subjected to combined loads of tension and torsion, Exp Tech. 42 (2018) 393–406. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Z. Guo, D. Wang, Development of a material testing machine with multi-dimensional loading capability, JSME. 10(2016) JAMDSM0017-JAMDSM0017. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.