MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering and Materials Science (ICCEMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Building Materials and Construction Management|
|Published online||19 September 2018|
- YF. Wu, MH. Yuan, Value Engineering 33(21), 96–98 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- XM Li, China High-tech Enterprise 20, 67 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D Wang, LM Cui, YL Zhang, Engineering Economics 3 (27)), 38–41(2017). [Google Scholar]
- YR Xing. Research on the causal relationship between construction accidents [D] . Beijing: School of Construction and Management, Tsinghua University (2010). [Google Scholar]
- YJ Li, LQ Yang, X Huang, Engineering Science and Technology 22, 132–133 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- T Zhang, DL Sun, Y Jiang, Construction Safety 8, 18–21 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Z Hao, YX Wei, China Standardization 2, 245–248(2017). [Google Scholar]
- S Yuan. Analysis on the characteristics and countermeasures of safety accidents of municipal buildings in China [D]. Chongqing: College of Construction Management and Real Estate, Chongqing University (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J Sun. Construction enterprise safety management and evaluation [D]. Jiangxi: Jiangxi University of Science and Engineering (2009). [Google Scholar]
- ZX Gong. Research on the ordinary and more serious accidents in China [D]. Jiangxi: School of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Nanchang University (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.