MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering and Materials Science (ICCEMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Materials and Construction Management|
|Published online||19 September 2018|
- R. Siddique,. “Utilization of Coal Combustion by-Products in Sustainable Construction Materials. Resources. Conservation and Recycling”. (2010). 54. pp 1060–1066. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Rafieizonooz, J. Mirza, M.R. Salim, M.W. Hussin, E. Khankhaje. “Investigation of Coal Bottom Ash and Fly Ash in Concrete as Replacement for Sand and Cement. Construction and Building Materials”. (2016) 116. 15–24. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Douglas Montgomery, Design and Analysis of Experiments, John Wiley & Sons, NJ, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Hashim Abdul Razak, Sivakumar Naganathan, Siti Nadzriah Abdul Hamid, Performance appraisal of industrial waste incineration bottom ash as controlled low-strength material, J. Hazard. Mater. 172 (2009) 862–867 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Craig H. Benson, Sabrina Bradshaw, User Guideline for Coal Bottom Ash and Boiler Slag in Green Infrastructure Construction. Recycled Materials Resource Centre, University of Wisconsin Madison, USA, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- S. Naganathan, N. Subramaniam, K.N. Mustapha, Development of bricks from thermal power plant bottom ash and fly ash, Asian J. Civil Eng. 1 (2012) 275–287. M. Young, The Technical Writer’s Handbook. Mill Valley, CA: University Science, 1989. [Google Scholar]
- Badan Standar Nasional. (1996). Bata beton(Paving block). SNI. 03-0691-1996. [Google Scholar]
- Concrete Manufacturers Association (2009). Concrete Block Paving, Book 1-Introduction. Midrand: Author. Februari 5, 2017. www.cma.org.za [Google Scholar]
- Concrete Masonry Association of Australia. “Permeable Interlocking Concrete Pavements Design and Construction Guide”. Artarmon NSW, Australia: Author, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Gabriel, D.S. “How to Increase Plastic Waste Acceptance for Mechanical Recycling: An Introduction to Material Value Conservation and Its Phenomenon”. Key Engineering Materials. (2016). 705. 362–367. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Interlocking Concrete Pavement Institute. (2003). “Structural Design of Interlocking Concrete Pavement for Roads and Parking Lots”. Tech spec No. 4. Washington, DC: Author. 14 Mei, 2017. http://www.panablock.com/content_images/Tech%2 0Spec%204.pdf [Google Scholar]
- R. Siddique. “Utilization of Coal Combustion by-Products in Sustainable Construction Materials. Resources. Conservation and Recycling”. (2010). 54. 1060–1066 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Siddique. “Compressive Strength, Water Absorption, Sorptivity, Abrasion Resistance and Permeability of Self-Compacting Concrete Containing Coal Bottom Ash”. Construction and Building Materials. (2013). 47. 1444–1450. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Singh & R. Siddique,). Effect of Coal Bottom Ash as Partial Replacement of Sand on Properties of Concrete. Resources. Conservation and Recycling. (2013). 72. 20–32. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.