MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering and Materials Science (ICCEMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Civil and Structural Engineering|
|Published online||19 September 2018|
- S. Sasmal, K. Ramanjaneyulu, S. Gopalakrishnan and N. Lakshmanan, “Fuzzy Logic Based Condition Rating of Existing Reinforced Concrete Bridges”, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- A. B. Tee, “The application of fuzzy m athem atics to bridge condition.,” 1988. [Google Scholar]
- Y. W. R. Wickramasinghe, D. P. Thambiratnam, T. H. Chan and T. Nguyen, “Vibration characteristics and damage detection in a suspension bridge,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, pp. 254–274, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tarighat, A., & Miyamoto, A. (2009). Fuzzy concrete bridge deck condition rating method for practical bridge management system. Expert Systems with Applications, 36, 12077–12085. [Google Scholar]
- Emoto, H., Takahashi, J., Widyawati, R., & Miyamoto, A. (2014). Performance evaluation and remaining life prediction of an aged bridge by J-BMS. Procedia Engineering, 95, 65–74. [Google Scholar]
- Dilena, M., & Morassi, A. (2011). Dynamic testing of a damaged bridge. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 25, 1485–1507. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dingle, N. (2011, November 4). Artificial Intelligence: Fuzzy Logic Explained. Retrieved from Control Engineering: http://www.controleng.com/single-article/artificial-intelligence-fuzzy-logicexplained/8f3478c13384a2771ddb7e93a2b6243d.html [Google Scholar]
- Sheposh, R. (2017, January). Salem Press Encyclopedia of Science. Ipswich: EBSCO Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Fairhead, H. (2015, November 2). Introduction to Boolean Logic. Retrieved from I Programmer: http://www.i-programmer.info/babbages-bag/235logic-logic-everything-is-logic.html [Google Scholar]
- Ross, T. J. (2010). Fuzzy Logic with Engineering Applications. West Sussex: John Wiley & Sons. [Google Scholar]
- Sasmal, S., Ramanjaneyulu, K., Gopalakrishnan, S., & Lakshmanan, N. (2006). Fuzzy Logic Based Condition Rating of Existing Reinforced Concrete Bridges. Americal Society of Civil Engineers, 261–273. [Google Scholar]
- Tee, A., & Bowman, M. (1988). Bridge condition assessment using fuzzy weighted averages. A fuzzy mathematical approach for bridge condition evaluation, 49–57. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.