MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering and Materials Science (ICCEMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Civil and Structural Engineering|
|Published online||19 September 2018|
- Chengqing Wu, “Research development on protection of structures blast loading at university of Adelaide” Australian journal of structural engineering(2012) 13, No.1. [Google Scholar]
- Inderpal Singh Sanhu, et al. “Study of blast wave pressure modification through rubber foam” 11th International symposium on plasticity and impact mechanics 173(2017) 570–576. [Google Scholar]
- Sanam Aghdamy, Chengqing Wu and Michael Griffith, “Simulation of Retrofitted Unreinforced Concrete Masonry Unit Walls under Blast Loading” International journal of protective structures(2013)4 No. 1. [Google Scholar]
- Mohd Fadzli Ismail, et al.” Investigation on energy absorption of aluminium foam-CFRP sandwich panel subjected to impact loading” Jurnal Teknologi (Sciences & Engineering) 75:8 (2015) 113–116. [Google Scholar]
- Ye Xia, et al., “Numerical simulation of foam-protected RC members under blast loads”, International Journal of Protective Structures(2014) 5, No. 4. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Zhu et al., “ Structural response and energy absorption of sandwich panels with an aluminium foam core under blast loading”, Advances in Structural Engineering, 11 (2008), No. 5. [Google Scholar]
- Li Shiqiang et al., “Dynamic response of sandwich spherical shell with graded metallic foam cores subjected to blast loading”, Composites: Part A56(2014) 262–271. [Google Scholar]
- C. Jayarami Reddy, V. Madhu, “Dynamic behavior of foams and sandwich panels under shock wave loading” 11th International symposium on plasticity and impact mechanics 173(2017),1627–1634. [Google Scholar]
- Schenker, A., et al. “Foam-protected reinforced concrete structures under impact: Experimental and numerical studies” J. Struct. Eng., 131(2005), 1233–1242. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Schenker, A., et al. “Full-scale field tests of concrete slabs subjected to blast loads.” Int. J. Impact Eng., 35,(2008), 184–198 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hanssen, A. G., Enstock, L., and Langseth, M. (2002). “Close-range blast loading of aluminum foam panels.” Int. J. Impact Eng., 27(6), 593–618. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AUTODYN, Theory Manual, Revision 4.0, Century Dynamics Inc., 1998. [Google Scholar]
- AUTODYN, Theory Manual, Revision 4.0, Century Dynamics Inc., (1998). [Google Scholar]
- Chengqing Wu, Liang Huang and Deric John Oehlers “Blast Testing of Aluminum Foam–Protected Reinforced Concrete Slabs” journal of performance of constructed facilities, 25 (2011) :464–474. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AUTODYN. Remapping tutorial. California: Century dynamics; (2005) pp. 258 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.