MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering and Materials Science (ICCEMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Civil and Structural Engineering|
|Published online||19 September 2018|
- H. Levy, F. Lessman. Finite Difference Equations. J. Physics Today, 14 (4):64–64 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Liao, B. Zhang, J.X. Zhou, R.X. Liu and L.L. Chen. Using finite difference method to simulate casting thermal stress. J. China Foundry, 08 (2):177–81 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K.P. Chuang and A.S. Veletsos. A Study of Two Approximate Methods of Analyzing Cylindrical Shell Roofs R. University of Illinois Engineering Experiment Station. (1962) [Google Scholar]
- J. Shen, S. Lassue and L. Zalewski, et al. Numerical study on thermal behavior of classical or composite Trombe solar walls J. Energy & Buildings, 39 (8):962–974 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Appelö and N.A. Petersson. A stable finite difference method for the elastic wave equation on complex geometries with free surfaces J. Communications in Computational Physics, 5 (1): 84–107 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Griffin and R.S. Varga. Numerical Solution of Plane Elasticity Problems J. Journal of the Society for Industrial & Applied Mathematics, 11 (4):1046–1062. (1963) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.K. Liu, P.Z. Lin and C. Quan, et al. Investigation of Characteristic Parameters of Cable-stayed Bridge with Low Towers. J. Engineering Mechanics, 21 (2):199–203 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S.Q. Tang, W.S. Cai, J.Z. Wang and S.Y. Wang. Section Model Test Research in Saddles of Zhangzhou War Preparation Bridge. J. Bridge Construction, (03): 9–13 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Guan, J.P. Zhang, A.R. Liu and M.Y. Zhou. Model Test on Main Tower Saddle Section of Extradosed Cable-Stayed Bridge J. Journal of Guangzhou University (Social Science Edition), 4 (5):449–453 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Zhang and Y.D. Li. Local Stress Analysis of Concrete Around Cable Saddle in Short-Pylon Cable-Stayed Bridge. J. Railway Standard Design, (01): 42–44. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Z.W. Xiao. Spatial Stress Test and Analysis on the Cable Saddle of Extradosed Cable-stayed Bridge. D. Northeast Forestry University, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Liu, S.P. Meng and H. Zang, et al. Model test and design investigation on saddle deviator zoneof extra-dosed bridge J. Journal of Southeast University (Natural Science), 37 (2):291–5 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.