MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 206, 20182018 The 3rd International Conference on Civil Engineering and Materials Science (ICCEMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Civil and Structural Engineering|
|Published online||19 September 2018|
- Butscher C, Scheidler S, Farhadian H, etc. Swelling potential of clay-sulfate rocks in tunneling in complex geological settings and impact of hydraulic measures assessed by 3D groundwater modeling [J]. Engineering Geology. 2017, 221 pp143–153. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tsang CF, Bernier F, Davies C. Geohydromechanical processes in the Excavation Damaged Zone in crystalline rock, rock salt, and indurated and plastic clays in the context of radioactive waste disposal [J]. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 2005,42(1) pp 109–125. [Google Scholar]
- Barla M. Numerical simulation of the swelling behaviour around tunnels based on special triaxial tests [J]. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology incorporating Trenchless Technology Research, 2008, 23(5) pp 508–521. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dehnavi RN, Sadeghi M. Deterioration of weak rocks over time and its effect on designing tunnel support systems [J]. Bulletin of Engineering Geology and the Environment, 2017 pp 1–12. [Google Scholar]
- Butscher C, Mutschler T, Blum P. Swelling of Clay-Sulfate Rocks: A Review of Processes and Controls [J]. Rock Mechanics & Rock Engineering, 2016, 49(4) pp 1533–1549. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pimentel E, Anagnostou G. New Apparatus and Experimental Setup for Long-Term Swelling Tests on Sulphatic Claystones [J]. Rock Mechanics & Rock Engineering, 2013, 46(6) pp 1271–1285. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vergara M R, Triantafyllidis T. Swelling behavior of volcanic rocks under cyclic wetting and drying [J]. International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences, 2015, 80 pp 231–240. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Butscher C, Huggenberger P, Zechner E, Einstein HH. Relation between hydrogeological setting and swelling potential of clay-sulfate rocks in tunneling [J]. Engineering Geology, 2011, 122(3) pp 204–214. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Butscher C, Huggenberger P, Zechner E. Impact of tunneling on regional groundwater flow and implications for swelling of clay–sulfate rocks [J]. Engineering Geology, 2011, 117(3) pp 198–206. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pu Wenming, Chen Fan, Ren Song, etc. Research of Swelling Rock and Summarize of Tunnel Construction [J]. Chinese Journal of Underground Space and Engineering, 2016, 12(s1) pp 232–239. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Song, Deng Gaoling, Wu Jianxun, etc. Immersion tests on gypsum rocks using fresh water [J]. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2017, 38(4) pp 943–950. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.