MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 204, 2018International Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Conference 2018 (IMIEC 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||21 September 2018|
- Dodooa, A. Gustavssona, L. andSathrea, R. Energy and Buildings, 43, 1589–1597 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Forbes, S. Values in Holistic Education, Third Annual Conference on Education, Spirituality and the Whole child. Roehampton Institute, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Forbes, S. What Holistic Education Claims About Itself; An Analysis of Holistic School’s Literature. American Education Research Association, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Jina, Y. Wanga, L. Xiong. Energy and Buildings. 85, 155–164 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Osman, A. and Ries R. Int.J.LCA. 12 308-316 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peschieraa, G. Taylor, J. Energy and Buildings, 49, 584–590 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rastegar, M. and Fotuhi-Firuzabad M. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems. 74 286–292 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- US Green Building Council (USGBC). 2009. LEED-EBOM: Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design for Existing Buildings. Available from: www.usgbc.org (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.